1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 F350 Lariat 4x4 Loaded

Discussion in 'Other' started by gixxercurt, Sep 27, 2015.

1. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

55,800 miles, 6.7 Powerstroke, clean title, loaded, heated and cooled seats, automatic folding/telescoping mirrors, backup cam, navigation, DVD, AMP Automatic Lowering running boards, B&W turnover hitch, 3/4 tread Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2's. Super clean truck, still smells new! $37,000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Motor? Price?

3. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Dude holy F that is a great price. Is that for real?

4. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

yep it's for real lol.. There's 6 people wanting to come buy it this weekend... not going to lie I'm kind of getting cold feet, it's a kick ass truck. Also has remote start and exhaust sensors are still under warranty until 80,000 mi or 2019

5. pg_rider

pg_rider Doesn't race anymore...

Damn, now I feel like I got raped paying $34k for my 2010 with 66,000 miles on it! Nice truck!!!

6. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

No you didnt..... 2010 F250 wth 52K miles 30,000, 32OTD with extended warranty.....

Then again, mine is a basic XLT with the 6.4 CCLB, yours is probably baller with like leather and all kind of man shit.

7. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Well first thing I would do is raise that price dude, you're giving that away for auction pricing. If I hadn't just had twins I would have been on my way down there already.

That right there is one of if not the best deal on a truck I have seen in a long time.

Our next is a dually though because we need a 1.5 bath toy hauler next too. God I cannot believe I now have 3 kids and wife only wanted 1. Whoops.:clap:

8. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

It's a 350... I pull a 43.5 ft Teton with 4 slide outs and triple axles. After much consideration it is off the market... unless you have a wad of cash and a 16' graves R6 :)

9. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

Back up for sale.

62,XXX miles, I am the second owner, Pearl White all stock 6.7 Powerstroke, clean title, loaded, remote start, keyless entry, leather heated and cooled powered bucket seats, automatic folding/telescoping mirrors, backup cam, navigation, SYNC, DVD, AMP Automatic Lowering running boards, memory seats, adjustable pedals, sunroof, automatic sliding back glass, step tailgate, spray in bedliner, B&W turnover hitch, over 1/2 tread on Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2's. Super clean truck, still smells new! Exhaust sensors under warranty until 80k miles or 2018. Not my daily driver

This truck has a clear title but was in a previous accident with the original owner. No frame damage, cooling was replaced with brand new OEM parts, new OEM Grille, New Bumper, hood and fender, air bags were deployed. I've put 25k miles on the truck with no issues. I Broke my femur and will be out of work for a couple months and don't need an extra payment. I don't want to trade and don't need you telling me what my truck is worth.

Call or text Curtis 828-forfivefive- four thousand seven hundred and eight