1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Daytona 675r 20k will trade for race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by mr.walczak, Aug 14, 2015.

1. mr.walczak

mr.walczak New Member

New here, The market in Canada sucks for race bikes so I figured I'd try here .. Willing to meet / drive down for the right deal.

What you get : 2011 Daytona 675r (Brembo brakes, Ohlins Shocks, Carbon Fiber)

Tires: Dunlop Q3s with 500 km on them

Bike is stock, (minus HIDs and Levers). Bought the bike at 13000 km this year. Never been tracked.

Reason for sale: Looking to start racing next year, street riding just isn't fulfilling. I'm in no rush to sell as I'm still riding it and debating whether or not I want to convert it to a track bike or sell it for a track bike.. That being said I'm open to trades for a dedicated 600cc track bike. The Daytona is a sexy bike, very flickable and lot's of torque (It's a triple as opposed to the typical 4 cylinder japanese bikes)

Bike was dropped at deals gap at low speed (5km/hr on a pull off. front end tucked on some wet mulch) front fender has scratches on it (pictured above) I have put 2500 km on the bike since.

Bike will come safefied for asking price. Open to trades for R6 or a Race ready machine

Kijiji Ad here with pictures:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1090535207