1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 cbr600rr racebike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by YOLOrider87, Feb 19, 2020.

1. YOLOrider87

YOLOrider87 Member

Selling my CBR after 3 years of track and one race season. Purchased the bike used from Glen Burnie Motorsports in MD than converted it to track only so i do have the title for this bike. The odometer reads 20k but that number is inaccurate due to sprocket changes, this bike has been babied since I’ve owned it and all services have been done professionally by MRP motorsports. Here’s the list of goodies the bike has:

Complete sharkskins body work which is still in good condition. Some scratches here and there, no major damage or holes. Belly pan has some rash from debris but passes CCS tech inspection with no problem.

vortex clip ons & rear sets
    Motion pro throttle kit with spare reels
    Brembo master cylinder 19x18 w/ brake fluid reservoir
    Upgraded front fork springs (ohlins)
    Vesrah pads with plenty of life left
    Brake tech caliper pistons
    Galfer stainless steel front brake lines
    Zero gravity double bubble windscreen
    Yoshimura RS5 complete exhaust system
    Driven block off plates
    Bmc air filter
    Vortex front & rear sprockets w/ DID erv chain 520 conversion. Including extra front & rear sprockets (-1/+1 & +2 rear) includes stock gearing (vortex)
    Woodcraft servo buddy
    Healtech Gear indicator
    Ohlins ttx rear shock (2018 model)
    Power Commander V w/ quick shifter (gp pattern)
    Yoyodyne slipper clutch not even a year old, clutch pack has less than a year on as well since it was all replaced at once
    Complete spare rims (rotors included along with captive spacers) front/rear

bike suspension was set up for a 210lb rider and it was dynoed at mrp motorsports. Bike put out 113hp on pump gas. Completely safety wired and ready to go, it has a Westhold hardwired transponder. Bike is a great platform to start on or even race. Asking $4,500 obo with extras...located in Reisterstown, Maryland. Text me with any questions or cash offers. 86two toofournine six6sixzero.

Attached Files:

2. YOLOrider87

YOLOrider87 Member

pending sale

3. YOLOrider87

YOLOrider87 Member