1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 work and play 18LT Toy Hauler

Discussion in 'Other' started by russomf, Aug 23, 2017.

1. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

selling my 2010 work and play WPT 18LT toy hauler. Purchased last year, I am the second registered owner but the previous owner registered it just to sell it. It is in very good condition. I added a truck bed box to the front for added storage, installed wireless boogey LED lights under the awning, features are 2-30lb propane tanks, pull down rear screen, currently has locations for 2 bikes with pitpull restraints, The back storage area is 10 feet deep and 6 feet wide with additional storage in kitchen area. I installed wall to wall carpeting for better feet comfort but can be easily removed or covered with crap pieces I am currently using. 50 gallon fresh water, 6 gallon propane hot water, 13.5 BTU AC, furnace propane heat, small fridge freezer, 3 burner stove, microwave/hood combo, decent size shower/bathroom with crank up vent fan, I am using a 3400 watt generator to run ac without any issues, I can sell a 5000 watt generator with the unit for $200 it is in inverter style. I upgraded the battery to a 31 deep cell, both the couch and dinette fold down into beds for sleeping. Tires in great shape, brakes too. I have a wireless rear view camera I will include for $350. I have a weight distribution anti sway hitch I can include for $300. Everything tows well. I get 10-12 MPG towing behind my 2016 1500 silverado with crew cab at 65-70 MPH.

Asking $8,500 not including generator or weight distribution hitch.

Any questions feel free to ask. Wife wants to upgrade to larger unit so we can host friends.[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. russomf

Wife was rushing me out of the house for dinner, I did not remember to post these.

Located in Buffalo, NY 14225.
    I will be at Pitt race on 9/16-17 and NYST on 9/24-25. PM me for my cell if you want to talk.

NADA value with all options listed. Asking $3,000 below low retail value. Looking for a quick sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Any chance you are planning to visit any southeastern track soon?

4. russomf

Farthest south I will be going is PITT race mid sept.

5. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Damn... Ok, glws

6. russomf

Toy Hauler Sold. Thanks for looking. New toy hauler will be here next week :clap:

SlimRR likes this.