1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Schedule is up.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Smalls, Nov 17, 2009.

1. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Not my region but I thought the same thing...
    Ride safe,
    AAron

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

for some reason i was thinking there were 3 tally dates as well.

bring Cycle Jam back to MC and finish BMP!!!

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

VIR, mid oh, fresh paved grattan, the beaver...... All in the NC! Woot! Now if we can just ditch nelson and get bluegrass finished up it'll be perfect!

Is that Mid O date where the AMA event usually is right after the VMD?

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

no! you dont get bluegrass! thats for us MC and SE guys!:D

6. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

Yeah, its a Monday - Weds!

How does that work?? Vintage Days will be what NC classes? Then RRGC following for all classes?

7. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

A much as I'm not a huge fan of Grattan, I'm bummed about no ccw race there

8. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

The only track that I'm good at is on the schedule only one time................... Jennings :(

Oh well.......... guess I gotta pick up the pace at some more tracks:D

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Northeast schedule looks good - I like the spread during the first half of the season :up:

Thanks Sean.

10. benjake

benjake DECEPTOR

Spent alot of money on north fl wera last year!! bullshit to just say
    no more!!! i'm sure its a money thing but still!!The guys and girls who
    did please ? mongo!!!

11. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

This suks Vic!! I really wanted to compete in a region, and there's no way I can do ALL of the S.E. region due to the # of races, travel, expense.

No N. FL. Region.... dayum this suks! Crap!... there's only 1 race at JGP next year.

I'm sure it's all due to low attendance #'s.

12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Piss on you..... That track (or half of a track) is 45 mins from my house! It belongs to the NC peeps. But we may let you use it if you ask nice.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I like the endurance schedule. Looks manageable. Just curious, what happened with Jennings?

14. Game

Game zip tie master

Heard the rumor of WERA pulling out months ago... if your ready to ride around a concrete wall track 6 times in a season CCS it. I'm located in s.fl so i have no choice.

15. vito2279

Yea I know bro!! From a business aspect you can't blame Sean. If Jennings had the turnout that they have for TRACKDAYS coming out to race , maybe it would have saved them :( I guess you and I will have to do battle at Tally maybe:Poke::D I cant run with you anymore at Jennings now:crackup:

16. vito2279

I've heard about that track.............. you couldn't PAY me to ride with concrete walls bro:tut:

17. SpeedyTide

JMO... but low turnout #'s prolly haven't helped. And they may have preferred at least a round, possibly 2 more at JGP in the S.E. series, but I'm sure that would've been scheduling issues with other tracks already.

Again... JMO.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  18. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

19. SpeedyTide

Maybe I'll be able to make a Tally. I saw there are 3 RRR S.E. rounds, so that's doable since it's only 2 hours from Jax.

Like you said, I understand the business aspect also. Just disappointing to lose it (North Florida).

Yeah, you could still run with me at JGP.... just need to ride there more often. ;)

20. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I think you got a little brown stuff on your nose there, Rancher. No event at NJMP when you live an hour from Millville, and that is OK with you?

Yeah, yeah, I've heard the financial argument already, but WERA's financial condition is not my concern. My concern is safety, over price, EVERY TIME.

The financial argument holds no water anyhow. A WERA event at NJMP would draw from the LRRS guys as well as CCS, ASRA and WERA racers who are based North and East of West-where-the-hell-is-that-Virginia. The AMA event at Millville showed what kind of draw that place can get. Track days there fill well all season long. People have figured out that NJMP is safe, and the track management is concerned with our comfort and convenience as well as our safety.

I'll go on record by saying that I GUARANTEE that I would race at any event at NJMP in 2010 for DOUBLE the price of any event at Summit or Nelson.The track is that much better in terms of track surface, runoff and facilities. Put the event on the schedule, send me a bill for the entry fee for every race that I can run with my GSXR 1000 and GSXR 750. I'll put a check in the mail THAT DAY. That's called "Putting your money where your mouth is."

If Sean wants my money on the day that he signs the contract with NJMP, toward the deposit, no problem. He can swing by the house on the way to Millville and I'll give him a fistful of Benjamins and a frosty Yuengling (the real stuff, brewed with PA water) and send him on over to the track.

It's time for a serious racing organization to come back to the Northeast. WERA is the right organization, NJMP is the right facility.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009