1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Kia Forte EX with 43K miles in Texas

Discussion in 'Other' started by Boman Forklift, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

My daughter is leasing a new car and is selling her 2010 Kia Forte EX, which is the mid range model. The dealer looked it up and they were wholesaling for $5500-6500 out here with more miles, about 3 weeks ago.

43K miles
    Black
    Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors
    Bluetooth for phone
    Anti-lock brakes
    Front airbags, side airbags, side curtain airbags
    Tire Pressure Monitoring
    A/C, tinted glass, cruise control
    10 year/100K mile warranty on powertrain

Haven't had any problems with it. In the past year put on new front brakes and 2 new Michelin tires. The other two tires were replaced about a year before and I believe they are Dunlop, store didn't have Michelin.

Hood has a slight dent on the nose, which is barely noticeable. Someone backed into it with a pickup truck in the parking lot. Not scratched or paint chipped. Happened the first year she owned it.

Car Max in Ft. Worth offered her $5k. I figured she could use the extra money and maybe someone in Ft. Worth area needs a good reliable work or kids car for $5500, which would put a little extra money in my daughters pocket.

nine4nine 306 six55six

When looking online https://www.edmunds.com/used-cars-for-sale/i/kia/forte/2010/
    most all have way more miles and the many were 6-8K.

2. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Wow killer deal