1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Endurance rules

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Mongo, Nov 13, 2009.

1. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

i was just f'n with you actually! seeing how "we" won few championships on yamahas from '04-06 and you have continued that tradition.

2. Chuck Ivey

Chuck Ivey Well-Known Member

every year since 2004 actually... Do you still know how to ride a motorcycle? I know you don't know how to use a phone a call anybody. LOL

3. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

Yay! I'm super excited for the fun class!

My girlfriends and I enjoy just running the endurance at Miller cuz it's F*N MILLER! And it's HELLA far away, and WHY the HELL not?!?! LOL

We're already there, run a bunch of saved up take offs from earlier in the season, pump fuel, and just roll out and have a good ol time, plus get more seat time at a track we only get to once a year :D

I like the idea of this fun class cuz it keeps us out of the way of the "big boys" and we sure as hell don't stand a chance to win anything anyway....

I guess my only question for Mongo... if the class is basically just for a trophy and bragging rights.... will the entry fee be slightly reduced? ;-)

4. Tornacl

Tornacl 1teampolevault

Yep...I seem to remember a year or two that went pretty well for TVR while I was there too..and its true..the fireman musta lost my phone number too..but I still got love for the dude;)
    Jody

5. Chuck Ivey

Well, TVR may be getting a couple of former members back for 2010. You should come too. And who can love Steven?

6. Chuck Ivey

Don't count on it. the only reduction there will be is payout, purse, and contingency reduction.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, and the reduction to WERA's bottom line that will kill off Endurance racing in the US if we don't pay the bills...

8. AFM555

AFM555 The Surf Monkey

Trying to help. :)

9. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

Either way, I'm super duper stoked about doing the endurance race with my girl Joy at Miller, and maybe Miss east coaster KC...

It's gonna be hella fun irregardless of what class we enter.

And I'm very - *very* - much looking forward to seeing those beautiful TVR R1s go by....

I *heart* TVR.... well - your bikes anyway :p

10. Millwoodva

Millwoodva Well-Known Member

Look forward to meeting you KK when ya make it east..! :up:

11. KK352

KK352 Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at CYCLE JAM!!! w00t w00t :beer:

I'm gonna fly out for Cycle Jam, and a few of my friends are taking care of me, and letting me borrow a bike! :D
    I'm super excited!!!!