1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Trackbike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gcardy, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gcardy

gcardy Member

bump.

2. gcardy

gcardy Member

weekly bumpity bump.

3. gcardy

gcardy Member

Bump and price reduction: $7500.

4. gcardy

gcardy Member

To the top!

5. Corbon

Corbon Well-Known Member

Can’t believe it’s not gone yet !

6. gcardy

gcardy Member

I've asked some track buddies if they thought that I was asking too much, and they said I priced appropriately. I think that the 2010 Factory that sold last week for 5k has given some folks a skewed perspective. It did have a dented frame, but even that didn't make sense for the asking price. Motivated seller I guess. I'm willing to ship this thing out to Colorado if I can't find a buyer, though I would rather sell it and pick up a kart.

AC792 likes this.
  7. AC792

AC792 Well-Known Member

I purchased the one last week for $5K. I’ll admit, I got a hell of a deal and the small dent in the frame did not warrant the price. I’m lucky.

FWIW, I am taking precautionary measures and getting the valves checked and suspension refreshed. So realistically, I’m going to be in over $6K on the bike.

I think your price is pretty fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. gcardy

gcardy Member

I know the original owner of that bike, and how that dent came to be. Though I do not know the person that you purchased it from, the OG had all work done by the folks at ECS (now a part of Hudson Valley Motorcycle). He spared no expense to keep it in running order in top shape, though that didn't prevent me from passing him on the back straight at VIR @160MPH :p. Congrats on the great deal!

I am also including a fairly expensive set of warmers and some stands.

AC792 likes this.
  9. AC792

AC792 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that about the original owner! I talked to the previous two owners and both had nothing but good things to say about the bike. Hope it treats me well.

Anyway, best of luck to you with your sale! This is a very sweet ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

Seems pretty reasonably priced to me. If I weren't so far away and facing down a wedding this summer I'd be looking hard at it. GLWS

11. crazydiablo

crazydiablo Well-Known Member

Non APRC bikes are dropping fast in value. Selling an aprilia is a not a great experience unless you literally giving the bike away. Good setup and gogo luck with the sale

12. gcardy

gcardy Member

Thanks, good luck with the wedding!

Yeah, everyone wants the fancy electronics. Thanks.

13. gcardy

gcardy Member

sale pending.

14. gcardy

gcardy Member

sold.