1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Aprilia RSV4 Trackbike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gcardy, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. gcardy

gcardy Member

I'm looking to sell my 2010 RSV4 Factory due to some medical issues. I purchased it from a member on the forums in September of 2014.

The bike has 8500 miles on it, and has been winterized/serviced at ECS in Middletown, New York. The rear brake needs to be bled, but there are no other mechanical issues. It has a Bazzaz Z-Fi TC, with a GP Quick Shift sensor. There is some light damage from a low speed low-side in The Beak at Calabogie in 2016. The case cover on the clutch side and wheel/frame sliders were ground down a bit, and the muffler has a dent. I replaced the stock clip-on at the track and rode the following day. I also put in two additional days in 2016, and 1 day this season. It is currently wearing a set of Michelin EVO slicks that have at least a day left on them. I am also including a set of Moto-D front/rear stands, and set of Moto-D Dual Temp tire warmers.

I'm not interested in trades, looking for $8,000 OBO for everything.

IMG_20170612_145239.jpg IMG_20170612_145301.jpg IMG_20170612_145312.jpg IMG_20170612_145317.jpg IMG_20170612_145325.jpg IMG_20170612_145329.jpg IMG_20170612_145334.jpg IMG_20170612_145352.jpg IMG_20170612_145414.jpg IMG_20170612_151214.jpg

2. gcardy

gcardy Member

Forgot some important info, the bike is located in Madison, NJ.

3. AC792

AC792 Well-Known Member

So much want. I'm a newbie to track days, so this is too much bike for me but maybe someday! GLWS

4. Sonny112

Sonny112 Well-Known Member

I started track days on an RSV4 and did fine. Spent many days in Novice tuning my skills and only a couple in I before advancing to A. Just ease into everything and the bike will take care of you

5. gcardy

gcardy Member

Thanks! Like Sonny said, you can take it easy in the beginning, and turn the TC all the way up to keep the power delivery a bit more moderate.

6. Rangerrotty99

Rangerrotty99 Member

Sunday morning bump for a great bike and an OK seller. ;)

I've chased this bike at several track days and owned one these myself. Fantastic handling bike. People should not be afraid of the power.

7. gcardy

gcardy Member

Bump. Willing to entertain a motard&cash trade if it is right.

8. gcardy

gcardy Member

Weekend bump. Also, clean title in hand.

9. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

I see NYST in the background...:P

10. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Yes this is the real factory works 1 of 100 only 18 left also have spares kit and new tires on it
    Let me know if you would like more info
    Ed Seal Husqvarna SMR 630

Attached Files:

11. gcardy

gcardy Member

Yes you do! Always a fun track, especially during the Hudson Valley days.

12. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

Yeap I'm always there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. gcardy

gcardy Member

Another bump, wondering if this is a bad time of year to sell.

14. Corbon

Corbon Well-Known Member

still for sale ?

15. gcardy

gcardy Member

Yes sir, still for sale.

16. gcardy

gcardy Member

Monthly bump, not in a rush to sell.

17. gcardy

gcardy Member

Bump.

18. gcardy

gcardy Member

Now that the new season is approaching, someone has to be looking for a great trackbike. Look no further!

19. Corbon

Corbon Well-Known Member

Supermoto and a Daytona ?

20. gcardy

gcardy Member

Sorry, not looking to trade at this point. Cash is king!

Corbon likes this.