1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Aprilia RS125 2 Stroke ( street FN Legal)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Daytona85, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

2010 Aprilia RS 125 Two stroke and yes it’s street legal! Bike is in mint condition with only 2200 miles. Just had full Professional service by Squid Hunter racing here in Daytona Beach Including full carb rebuild and super light lithium battery. Bike sounds and runs absolutely amazing ring ding ding. Arrow exhaust system. Dot/Track Dunlop tires. Spain #1 Jorge Lorenzo paint scheme. Clean Florida title and registered. Title first to see will buy.

If your looking for a bike to have a blast on the street/ track and have lots of fun then this is the bike. These bikes came into the country as competition only and very few made it to be street legal.

I’m only selling the bike because I just don’t use it and looks good in my garage.

$6995

I tried uploading a video but wouldn’t upload so I can forward the video to anyone who’s interested.

If anyone is coming to the Daytona Races October 13-17 th the bike will be in the pit area to view.

Thx.

Attached Files:

2. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Bump $6395