1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 7x14 double axle trailer Miami $3500

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lavana, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Toy hauler

Black 2010 Diamond Cargo trailer top of the line custom

I will post a better description soon once I find the paperwork. It's about a 6k trailer forget the specifics but there are a lot of add ons from diamond cargo check the deluxe version. On top of that it has a lot of work done to it.

Perfect for your bikes. Will include pit bull restraint base and a wheel chock that folds into the ground.

It has a working ac. Finished walls and ceiling, lights. Double axle, electric brakes...
    Exterior has outlets and there's an electric panel inside.

New floor underlayment. (I was planning on using the garage epoxy do to the floor.

Needs a couple of touches to be great. Main harness had been chewed I will include a new one. All lights work but I would just rewire the whole trailer with the new harness. Two tires would need to be replaced soon. The spare should also been changed.

I bought the trailer about 3 years ago and mostly used it as storage. Hauled it to the track a couple of times. I used it as garage and then storage for while. I now bought a shed 12x20 where the trailer was parked and have had the trailer at my inlaws for about a year. Don't have space for it and need to get it out of my inlaws.

The trailer is not perfect but with a little work it could be a great trailer for little money.

Please text for faster response. 860833 twelve 58

I'm trying to post pics but they are too big. I don't want to lose what I just wrote so I'll post pics a little later.

2. Lavana

Lavana The coming

Here are some pictures

Attached Files:

3. Lavana

Lavana The coming

$3000 need this gone