1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 22'x8' enclosed trailer - set up for bikes

Discussion in 'Other' started by slowpoke387, May 24, 2018.

1. slowpoke387

slowpoke387 Well-Known Member

Hate to sell it but I have no use for it anymore as I'm out of racing now. Trailer is all set up to haul 5/6 bikes in comfort. Front area is fully carpeted including walls, rooftop ac, fridge, full electrical with lots of outlets, plenty of storage mounted higher up on walls to leave more room for cargo/bikes, lots of e-track, Pitt Bull trailer restraint mounts included (no restraints), super strong racks in rear for hanging suits and clothes, rear area has rubber flooring, no leaks, tires are in good shape, just a great trailer to haul the bikes to the track with and stay in afterwards. More pics available if needed. Asking $6500 obo. Located in Enfield, CT. (413)348-9442. Text is the best way to get me - Larry
    (can't seem to post pics so here's a link, hope it's not against the rules here)
    http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/f14/2010-22x8-enclosed-trailer-set-91237.html

2. slowpoke387

slowpoke387 Well-Known Member

TRAILER IS SOLD