1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 ZX6R Race bike with clean title for sale $3600 for everything

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by twojays258, Oct 9, 2019.

1. twojays258

twojays258 Well-Known Member

Sorry, Ive been off the forum for a bit. Bike is still available. I am located in Bozeman MT.

2. twojays258

Just wanted to clarify something. Someone asked me about a post I had back in the summer with the same bike having race tech suspension not ohlins. This was my b bike earlier in the year, it was stronger running so I swapped all the better parts from the 2012 I was running as my a bike to make the best of both and I raced it the last couple rounds this past season. Like I mentioned in the ad it's not the prettiest bike and the fairings have been crashed on then repaired, the tank has a dent in the left side but does not leak. It's a 10 year old race bike priced very fair. The parts on it are worth more than I am asking by quite a bit. I just don't want to strip it as it is a very well sorted out bike that I spent a ton of time on getting right.

ebart likes this.
  3. Mike Morrison

Mike Morrison New Member

Consider trading for a low hour YZ 250F and I'll come pick it up from you?

4. twojays258

Sorry not looking for trades. I am selling it to fund my next race bike build. If it does not go in the next couple weeks I am going to part it out.

5. twojays258

I have decided to part it out. I will be posting it up on the parts section shortly but if anyone needs anything please let me know. I have lots of zx6 stuff including a couple sets of wheels, two motors, new vortex rear sets ect. I have someone interested in some items already but since I have two bikes and all the spares there is a lot.

6. kd in pc

kd in pc Member

Sent PM interested in complete bike.
    Thx
    Kirk