1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 ZX6R race bike partout - lots of goodies!

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by sbk1198, Oct 28, 2017.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Decided to just part it out rather than wait for a buyer. Everything is off my 2009 ZX6R, but many parts will fit other years of course. All prices are SHIPPED in the continental US, unless specified otherwise. Everything listed on here is fully functional, but some may have some cosmetic issues, which I will try my best to point out. Message me with any questions, I reply pretty quickly. I will post more pictures tomorrow when I take most of it apart...so far it's still mostly together because I ran out of time today. Wheels and rotors are all straight, some typical cosmetic dings from tire changes and tape residue, but I've used them all this year with no issues. Listing them as complete sets but willing to separate individually, or sell without rotors.

- engine (~4600 miles, stock to my knowledge): $1000 without clutch, or $1300 with the STM clutch currently in it, which has almost brand new plates. If you don't want the STM clutch, you'll get it with no clutch because I don't have an OEM one. This does NOT include shipping, and I prefer to sell locally and not have to ship.
    - frame (clean title but has been damaged and repaired. No issues, just looks ugly): $400
    - Ohlins TTX GP shock (refreshed and recall done early this year): $800
    - Ohlins FGK 206 30mm cartridges in stock forks: $750
    - Carrozzeria wheels (rear almost brand new): $1300, includes all rotors and rear hub
    - OEM wheel set 1 (includes rotors and rear hub assembly): $450
    - OEM wheel set 2 (includes rotors and rear hub assembly, rear is from a 2006 but was modified to fit 2007-2017 bikes, colors don't match front to rear): $450
    - Scotts steering damper: $300
    - PCV: $200
    - Dynojet QS (pull):$100
    - Vortex rearsets: $200, or for $250 I will include spare foot peg and shift tow peg
    - Vortex clip-ons (black): $70
    - Swing arm (has the classic worn out spots from the heels that pretty much everyone gets on these): $150
    - Gas tank (has a dent on the right side from previous owner crash, but it comes with R&G tank sliders so the dent is covered): $220, or for $250 I'll include the Vortex keyless cap
    - Hotbodies fairings set (not pretty, crappy paint job, but no cracks or rash or any damage, also includes double bubble windscreen): $300, NOT including shipping
    - Leo Vince full exhaust (bent from previous owner crash, but fully functional. Big dent is on the backside anyway. I used it as is for 2 years just fine, never bothered to replace because it works great): $400
    - Sprockets (assortment of Vortex, Renthal, and stock ranging from 43-45 for rear and I believe a 16 front): $90 for all
    - Front brake calipers with SBS DC pads: $120
    - Steel braided lines (not sure on brand): $40
    - MSM brake/clutch levers, gold: $40
    - MSM titanium caliper bolts: $25
    - MSM titanium axle pinch bolts: $20
    - Throttle assembly with cables (it's a quick-turn setup, but not sure on the brand. Looks like Motion Pro, but it doesn't have the MP logo on the outside, so I'll have to check when I take it off): $60
    - K&N air filter: $20
    - Rear axle with T-rex axle blocks/spools: $40 or $50 and I include a spare rear axle with stock blocks
    - Front axle with nut: $20
    - Radiator guard (can't remember brand, will have to check tomorrow): $30
    - GB Racing engine covers set (left side was scraped off in a crash by the guy I bought them from, but still fully functional and perfect fit): $60
    - Air box: $40
    - ECU: $110
    - Triple tree assembly: $70
    - Ohlins springs assortment, I have a 120 N/mm shock spring, and a couple of fork springs that are 10 and 10.5 N/mm if I recall: $100 for all, but I can sell these individually if needed.
    - Stock seat: $20
    - Gauge cluster dash: $180
    - Wiring harness: $80
    - Sub frame: $150
    - Clutch perch with cable: $20
    - Woodcraft lever guards set: $40
    - Regulator/rectifier: $30
    - Rear brake caliper: $40
    - Rear master cylinder: $40
    - Front master cylinder: $80
    - Pitbull TRS pins: $50
    - Pirelli SuperCorsa SC2, 180/60, used one partial day, probably 80% or more life: $70
    - Pirelli SuperCorsa SC2, 120/70, used one day, over 80% life left: $65
    - Pirelli slick SC1, 120/70, about 60% life left: $50
    - Pirelli rain front, 120/70, 5 years old but barely used, over 80% life left: $50

Tires have all been stored indoors when not in use. The rain is from 2012, the others are 2015 or 2016, got them all earlier this year. I'd prefer to not ship those...probably wouldn't want them shipped in the cold anyway.

For pictures see the post on TDJ group. I will continue to add more as I take more stuff apart. Too much to upload for this forum. If you don't have facebook and can't see the link, then message me and I can email you pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/145...74129756172156/?sale_post_id=1974129756172156

2. sbk1198

STM clutch, brake lines, MSM titanium caliper and pinch bolts, air filter, GB racing covers, woodcraft lever guards, and Vortex keyless tank cap are SOLD

3. sbk1198

Updated list:

- engine (~4600 miles, stock to my knowledge): $1000 without clutch, or $1300 with the STM clutch currently in it, which has almost brand new plates. If you don't want the STM clutch, you'll get it with no clutch because I don't have an OEM one. This does NOT include shipping, and I prefer to sell locally and not have to ship.
    - frame (clean title but has been damaged and repaired. No issues, just looks ugly): $400
    - Ohlins TTX GP shock (refreshed and recall done early this year): $800
    - Ohlins FGK 206 30mm cartridges in stock forks: $750
    - Carrozzeria wheels (rear almost brand new): $1300, includes all rotors and rear hub
    - OEM wheel set 2 (includes rotors and rear hub assembly, rear is from a 2006 but was modified to fit 2007-2017 bikes, colors don't match front to rear): $450
    - PCV: $200
    - Dynojet QS (pull):$100
    - Vortex rearsets: $200, or for $250 I will include spare foot peg and shift tow peg
    - Swing arm (has the classic worn out spots from the heels that pretty much everyone gets on these): $150
    - Gas tank (has a dent on the right side from previous owner crash, but it comes with R&G tank sliders so the dent is covered): $220, or for $250 I'll include the Vortex keyless cap
    - Hotbodies fairings set (not pretty, crappy paint job, but no cracks or rash or any damage, also includes double bubble windscreen): $300, NOT including shipping
    - Leo Vince full exhaust (bent from previous owner crash, but fully functional. Big dent is on the backside anyway. I used it as is for 2 years just fine, never bothered to replace because it works great): $400
    - Sprockets (assortment of Vortex, Renthal, and stock ranging from 43-45 for rear and I believe a 16 front): $90 for all
    - Throttle assembly with cables (it's a quick-turn setup, but not sure on the brand. Looks like Motion Pro, but it doesn't have the MP logo on the outside, so I'll have to check when I take it off): $60
    - Rear axle with T-rex axle blocks/spools: $40 or $50 and I include a spare rear axle with stock blocks
    - Radiator guard (can't remember brand, will have to check tomorrow): $30
    - Ohlins TTX shock spring (110 N/mm): $60
    - Pirelli rain front, 120/70, 5 years old but barely used, over 80% life left: $50

4. sbk1198

PCV, QS, radiator guard, and T-rex axle blocks/spools are SOLD!

5. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

still have the full system

6. sbk1198

Updated list:

Radiator, MSM levers and fairings are pending sale.

7. sbk1198

Bump.

8. R6-OZ

R6-OZ Well-Known Member

Picture of exhaust? The facebook link is not being friendly...

9. sbk1198

Sorry for the late reply, just saw this now. PM is always best though because it sends me an email instantly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. sbk1198

Bump. Someone buy this engine...and the wheels...and the fairings. They're taking up space in my garage! :)

11. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

Will you split up any of the wheels? I just need a rear.

12. sbk1198

For the OEM ones yes. I bought them separately as well. PM me with an email address and I can send you pictures and let you decide which one you want.

13. apr

apr Well-Known Member

14. sbk1198

Nope. Sold long ago. See updated list above for parts available.

15. sbk1198

Bump! Make some offers people. I want to get rid of this stuff soon.

16. sbk1198

Few more things sold. Here's an updated list of what's available:

17. sbk1198

One of the front wheels is sold, without rotors. So I know have a full OEM set and an additional rear, plus a set of front rotors, in addition to all the other stuff listed above. I will update that list at some point to reflect this. Make some offers people...looking to get rid of this stuff, especially the big items that are taking up space....fairings, wheels, engine.

18. sbk1198

Bump. Fairings and Carrozzeria wheels finally sold!

Newyork likes this.
  19. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Christmas $ At the last minute bump LOL

sbk1198 likes this.
  20. attack636

attack636 Well-Known Member

How much for the stm slipper