1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Zuma 125

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bluebandit2g, Jan 27, 2022.

1. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

For Sale: 2009 Zuma 125

Miles: 12,880
    Price: $2,200

Purchased locally a couple years ago to ride my kids around the neighborhood, use as a pit bike for track days and see if the oldest daughter had any interest in 2 wheels. Not used enough to keep it. BOS only, Alabama does not issue titles for scooters less than 150cc. It is Registered/tagged and insured in my name. Less than 50 miles on new plug, new oil, filter, Gearbox oil, transmission filter. Good Kenda tires with plenty of tread. Completely stock. Everything works. Signals, horn, lights. Runs great. Fuel injected so no carb to fool with.

PM if interested or need more photos , video of it running etc.

Attached Files:

2. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Free bump. I have personally ridden this monster. Hauled 2 bags of ice and there was plenty of storage under the seat for beverages or a weekend getaway! Looks and runs super clean :beer:

3. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

am interested but in the Deep North (MI.)......any chance you'll be attending any STT events in the near future at Barber or Tally?

4. bluebandit2g

Race season is here bump. Price is OBO Can likely help with delivery to JGP or Barber

5. bluebandit2g

Try again. Great pit bike or grocery getter to save some gas.

6. Jose-R6

Jose-R6 Member

Still got it?

7. bluebandit2g

Still for sale. $2,000 OBO

Just installed a new Bando HD Belt (made is US) and Dr Pulley 10gram variator sliders.

8. bluebandit2g

new year bump. $1,800

9. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Sending pm

10. bluebandit2g

Sale pending