1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 YAMAHA YZF-R6, Runs Good, Looks Good $2999

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Martyn Allison, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Martyn Allison

Martyn Allison A Little BRIT Different

Here is a smart 2009 Yamaha R6 that would make for an ideal track bike or ride it like it is? it runs very strong.

[​IMG]

I purchased this bike direct from the insurance company who had just junked the title as the frame had a minute scratch on it (unreal) so it has no title, Bill of sale only, I am an instructor so I thought I would use it on the track however I stepped back and looked at how many bikes I have and I dont need another so am letting it go.

I just did a good safety check and confirm it is a good running bike and the frame is all straight and not tweaked the bike has done 13k miles from new

It has almost new tires front and back, good brake pads, it had an LED kit fitted that I removed, I had to fit a brand new battery on it, it has the R6 LED fender remover and LED Brake Light kit fitted.

I have priced it to sell, it starts right up and is good to go.

I can be reached on this forum, or by phone or text on 859 221 8015 This will make a super track bike

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Dang, I thought this sold weeks ago!

cajun636 likes this.
  3. Martyn Allison

I am not certain what you have been drinking but this bike is sat in my garage here in Kentucky,,
    SO far I have had 2 texts from some one claiming to be a cop and some other BS
    If there is anyone who wants to check me out then be my guest,, I am in Williamsburg and happy to let anyone see the bike
    I dont know why you want to think this is a scam, I had to re register with WERA as I changed my email address and resetting it to my new email address didnt work
    I have good references and those who really race know me well enough in the pitts
    So forget your BS about me being a scammer with my listing and come over and see the bike rather than be sarcastic and make false accusations
    I posted my phone # (the only one I have) and my name is in my listing so right,, that must be a scam... grow up people!!!

4. Martyn Allison

I have never listed this before except on my facebook page

r6boater likes this.
  5. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Yeah, that's where I saw it...it had been shared a bunch of times, I believe my boy even messaged you about it.

6. Martyn Allison

if it was on FB then thats very possible, I saw it shared by some friends, I had planned on listing it here only as its a perfect bike for the track but only now made time to do so

7. Martyn Allison

Some one suggested that I explain why this is my 1st post and by a new member to the group...
    Ok a lot of people in WERA and AHRMA know me ,, my name is in my avitar as is a picture of me racing a thruxton at Barber
    New member is only because I changed my email address and for some reason the password reset was not transferring across so I set up a new ID,,, I race WERA as #111, AHRMA and AMA as 011
    The bike I have listed is very real,, the pictures I took 6 weeks ago,, the house and cars you see in the background are mine, the suggestion of me being a scammer and the way it was put to me I found insulting by some one posing as being a cop,, really?? should not have done that but what ever,, ,, ok bike is priced to sell, its winter, perfect time to do a race bike project,, I am in Zip area 40769 ,, I would really appreciate serious offers not people trying to figure out if I am a real person or not,, thanks
    Martyn..

8. Good morning Martyn,
    I'm interested in the bike, I'm from wisconsin though but could use the engine cases, crank, head, wheels, forks ect... I race R6s as well as the new R1 in Wera and CCS! The frame concerns me a bit but probably wouldn't use it anyway! Could you possibly send me a pic of the scratch when you have a chance! I don't suppose you'd be willing to meet up half way? Thanks Jeff

9. Martyn Allison

Hi there Jeff, good hearing from you,, the frame when I said had a scratch it was that small all I did was get some semi flat black and one pass over with a can and it completly dissapeared,, I cant even see it myself now unless I use a halogen light close up,, I didn't even rub it down hahah it really was that small and did not even scratch the frame only the powder coat, if I honestly thought I could take a pic to show it believe me I would, the bike is too nice to part out in my opinion Jeff but if thats what you want to do then hey once its paid for its your bike :)

I know Jason up there in Wisconson, races Kawasaki on the old AMA and the new series as well as CCS

For what I am asking for the bike, it is not worth me driving anywhere to deliver it,, I know a good trucking company who ships and handles bikes, I recon you will be in the $500 to $600 range for them collecting it and getting it to you 2 or 3 days later

I am just trying to get back what I have in to it, I put a brand new battery on it only 2 weeks ago as the old one was not giving 100%

Back to ya
    Regards
    Martyn

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Martyn is very good guy and honest seller. Raced against him quite a few times and he is as honest and genuine as they come.

Good luck with the sale.

11. Martyn Allison

Thank you,, I appreciate that,, I have a sweet R1 I would love to race this upcoming season but we will see how it goes :) been doing Triumphs for Mike Wells Racing the past 2 years,, now they are fun hahah,, I miss my WERA Friends

12. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Yep Martyn is a pretty good guy and gets a lot of cool stuff.
    If I had the money I would buy something from him every week!
    Get that Italian beauty ready!!!

13. Martyn Allison

Hahaha thanks Tim,, I really need to,, I looked at it today as I went to get some parts for the 370Z I just got to work on,, I have 3 sports cars to do then I hope to get to the 1098 :) you will love it when its done :) but the R1 is mine hahaha

14. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I want the R1 damn it or let me know when another 12+ comes around!

15. Martyn Allison

I have not been looking as I have too much on my plate as it is, I will in 2 months when I get all these projects done :) i hope[​IMG]

16. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I may have a friend interested in building a "b" bike.

I will pass the info.

17. Sandman SS

Sandman SS Member

....Williamsburg Virginia ??

18. Martyn Allison

Thanks
    Martyn

19. Martyn Allison

No Williamsburg KY 40769 :)

20. Martyn Allison