1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!#! 2009 TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675, only 3,761 original miles !#!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Motogp4me, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Motogp4me

Motogp4me Well-Known Member

Hi all! This bike is like new with only 3,761 miles on it. And honestly I'm in AWE of how smooth this bike is. You can feel the nature of a bike through your body and hands and this bike doesn't skip a beat. Come see for yourself. I have a clean clear title for this bike.

I bought this bike over this past winter because I wanted a fresh low mileage 675 to track. So I put race fairings on it and I did add an LED daytime running light and rear parking light and brake light so I could still ride street. I am ONLY selling this bike because after only half a track day ( got rained out) I knew I'm just a liter bike guy, I enjoy the low end grunt more on track. I haven't even put 100 miles on bike in the short time I've owned it. Anyway listed below is some of its upgrades and besides that text or call me with any questions at 717-418-7449 names Kirk. 6300$ takes bike.

1. Brand NEW Pirelli supercorsa tires with three 20 min track sessions on them.
    2. Shorty levers
    3. Quick fuel cap
    4. Stainless steel brake lines
    5. Custom Rexxer ECU tune
    6. Brand new battery, 2 weeks old.

SORRY NOT LETTING ME LOAD PICS! Text me for them!!

2. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

3. Motogp4me

Motogp4me Well-Known Member

Hey Tim sorry but I'm not familiar with the abbreviation (sms'd)? Thanks