1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 SUPERSTOCK SPEC HONDA CBR1000RR TRACKBIKE ('13 MOTOR)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by ManxGPHopeful, Aug 14, 2022.

1. ManxGPHopeful

ManxGPHopeful Well, I THINK I'm fast

This bike has been great to me and its still fast and handles beautifully. It's the perfect litre track bike for the price. it has been religiously maintained and upgraded when need and possible. Definitely more power than stock with Bazzazz components (see list below).

I am just getting to old and inflexible for the riding position and want something a little more sedate for last waning trackday years lol. that is the ONLY reason I am selling this bike! I have over $15000invested in it over 4.5 years. I do not ever work on my bikes at all. All service and maintenance done by James at AllPro Powersports in Huntsville, AL since I bought it in Feb 2017 and he is happy to answer questions about the bike that he knows inside and out (literally). It indicated 8079mi (no more than 4800mi or so on the motor)and has about 25 trackdays on it. Oil, filter (HiFlo filter and Amsoil oil) and chain adjustment every other trackday as well as a going over and anything needed was done immediately. It is METICULOUSLY maintained. I have about $15000 investment in the bike. it will need new tires after one more race or trackday. I swear by Pirelli SC3 slicks.

Part of that investment was a complete motor replacement with a 1800mi 2013 unit. This has none of the crank issues as the 2009-12 motors had.

In June 2021 I had a pretty significant lowside at Barber Turn 2. This necessitated new fairings, new radiator cap, new radiator, new levers, new upgraded subframes, new windscreen, new right side peg, and a few other bits and bobs all listed in the complete service history from when I bought it you get and can peruse (for some reason I just caught that James has always listed it as a'08 on his invoices, when in fact it is an '09). Also had 30mi low side in 2019 that just needed a new windscreen. Chain and sprockets good until at least next season - same with EBC GPFAX pads front and back.

As it stands this is what's on the bike front to back:
    • I bought the bike with:
      • Full Bazzaz enhancements (except removed quickshifter that failed)
      • Z-Fi fuel controller
      • Z-Bomb mini enhancer
      • Z-Fi TC traction + qs + fuel (qs missing - back to standard shifter)
      • Z-AFM self fuel mapping module
      • Full Ohlins suspension front and rear (now set up for 215lb rider)
      • GPR steering damper
      • Lightspeed red chain adjusters
      • Carbon fibre front fender
      • Steel braided brake lines all around.
    • 2013 motor (installed May 2017 for $2100 plus labor)
    • Constructors Racing Group (CRG) Black Folding Roll-A-Click clutch & brake levers
    • Tarazon racing radiator (installed May 2022)
    • GPR Exhaust Systems Homologated slip-on exhaust (installed May 2022)
    • Custom brackets for Aluminum battery holder Ten Kate/ HRC type undertray plate for Motoholders subframes (F & R) (installed Mar 2022)
    • Driven Racing adjustable footpegs (installed
    • New Shorai LFX14A2-BS12 Extreme Rate Lithium-Iron battery (installed Mar 2022)
    • New Domino XM2 throttle tube and grips (installed Mar 2022) replacing earlier ones installed Feb 2020.
    • Replaced Ohlins fork seals (Mar 2021)
    • EBC GPFAX390HH pads (should still have half a season on them)
    • EBC Honda CBR1000RR 08-16 SRC Race/Sport Kevlar Series Clutch Kit with Barnett racing clutch plates (installed Mar 2019)
    • Replaced fuel pump Aug 2018
    • New impregnated red (not painted) Sharkskinz full race bodywork (installed Mar 2022) (which, being honest, need some fiddling and cutting to fit)
    • New black dzus fasteners
    • Tires probably have one trackday/race left on them
    • D.I.D. ERV3 Series 520 Exclusive Racing Chain plus Renthal 520 front & rear Sprockets (these things last forever and there is only about 10 trackdays on it - installed Jan 2019)
    • RaceSeats Universal Superbike Tail Race Seat Pad (installed Mar 2022)
    • TechSpec tank grips (installed Apr 2022)
    • Probably some other things I cant remember lol.
    This is a sorted bike that is ready to ride or race that I am selling, obviously, at a huge loss for such am massively upgraded, meticulously cared for track bike. It has been sitting for a summer in my garage and is a little dusty 12 years old and a pure trackbike so it's not pristine but its not $20000 either :). I have a load more pics and a walkaround video and cold start, just message me.

I have noted these things are going up in value these days.

$6500 OBO. BILL-OF-SALE ONLY

Attached Files:

itsrichierich and SuperDookie like this.
  2. ManxGPHopeful

Please note I forgot to mention this bike has a Domino 1/4 turn throttle as well.

3. ManxGPHopeful

Missing right bar end I just lost and forgot to replace.

4. ManxGPHopeful

And comes with extra set of wheels.

5. ManxGPHopeful

6. ManxGPHopeful

I also should mention that suspension was completely serviced by ThermosMan in winter 2020-21 in advance of '21 season in which I only did 4 or 5 trackdays plus one this year.

7. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

Wish you were closer to California.

8. ManxGPHopeful

Well, check into shipping rates?

9. ManxGPHopeful

BUMP STILL FOR SALE

10. ManxGPHopeful

BUMP STILL FOR SALE

Razr likes this.
  11. Where is the motorcycle located?

12. ManxGPHopeful

Sorry that was an oversight. Huntsville, AL.

13. ManxGPHopeful

All safety wired. will take $5750 OBO.

14. dmeyerutah

dmeyerutah USBA365

Does it have a working quick shifter? I don't see a sensor on the linkage rod in your picture.

15. ManxGPHopeful

sorry misse your question. No it does not. as I said above:
    • Z-Fi TC traction + qs + fuel (qs missing - back to standard shifter)
    As the Bazzaz was constantly giving me problems (lots of people had problems with them and probably why they got bought and no longer support it - and no it was installed by a certified Bazzaz tech). They wouldn't we just removed it.

16. ManxGPHopeful

BUMP still for sale