1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R with 636 motor

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bfolkerts, Sep 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. bfolkerts

bfolkerts Well-Known Member

For sale is an immaculate 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R with a stock 2013 636 motor. I raced this bike a lot about 5 years ago with the old motor (which let go). About 2 years ago I replaced the motor with the newer 636, refreshed the suspension, and replaced the bodywork with this set. It has made appearances at a couple of races and occasional trackdays since. Probably a total of 100 laps in the last couple of years. It handles great with the Attack triples and has plenty of power and reliability with that 636 in it. All around great bike. I have been racing AHRMA lately, and sadly this isn't eligible in any of their classes.

There is fresh paint on this bodywork (it's gorgeous in person, all of the graphics are painted on, not stickers) and comes with a spare set of bodywork (less immaculate shape, but still really nice).

• Attack adjustable triples
    • Ohlins valve kit in the front and Ohlins rear shock with remote preload adjuster. Both are sprung for 180lbs.
    • Accossato 19 front brake master cylinder
    • Motion Pro quick turn throttle
    • Quickshifter
    • Rearsets, clip-ons, case guards, etc.
    • Spare rear wheel with lots of 520 sprockets.

I'm asking $6,500, and not interested in any trades. Located in Des Moines, IA. Thank you!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    No, I didn't hit him. Yes, the brakes work great!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022