1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Kawasaki ninja 250

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by curry justice, May 16, 2019.

1. curry justice

curry justice Well-Known Member

2009 Kawasakininja 250great budget biketostart racingall or dotrack days. Forpipe wired,decent body workand will throw in aset of Q3’s. Selling because my son lost interestafter one Talledega weekend. Text or call 2009 Kawasaki ninja250 great budget bike to start racingall ordered track days. Full pipe wired, decent bodyworkand will throw in a set of Q3‘s. Sellingbecause my son lost interest after one Talledega weekend. Text or call 662-436-6110. Pics available
    1400$ obo

curry just

2. DylanShaver

DylanShaver SDS736

Is this bike still available.

3. Chasingstatuszx10r

Chasingstatuszx10r Well-Known Member

Post is 3 years old

4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

If interested I have one (2009 Ninja 250 with title) that I would let go around he same price. I picked it up from another member here with the intention of using it as a trainer.

Rebuilt the carb, just finished tuning, went through front and rear brake systems, rebuilt calipers, usual services like new oil and filter, new plugs etc...bike has spare wheels, spare tank, various rear sprockets, and other spare parts

Just got orders moving me to a new duty station and dont really want to drag around 4 bikes.

I'm in SW Wisconsin.

$2000 would cover what I have into it with purchase/parts/time.

Willing to pass it on as the same great deal someone cut for me.

Let me know. If you're nearby, come do a cold start and take it for a test ride.

Edit: here is a link to a thread I started on it. http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2010-ninja-250-rev-limit.375440/