1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Honda CBR600RR Race/Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by OhioRider22, Aug 29, 2020.

1. OhioRider22

OhioRider22 Member

2009 Honda CBR600RR track bike. Runs perfectly, no mechanical issues. This is an extremely well setup bike. Brand new, professionally done black paint job. It has Ohlins cartridges in the forks and an Ohlins TTX rear shock. Dynojet power commander and tuner. Tuned for pump 93 and U4 with thumb switch for maps. GPR steering damper. Brand new lightweight lithium ion battery. Vortex rearsets. Motion Pro throttle. Dunlop Q3+ tires with two track days on them, definitely good life left.

There's probably a bunch that I'm forgetting, this is basically a full on race bike with a stock motor. It truly runs and rides great. I also have some extras that will go with it like a complete extra set of body work in decent shape, sprockets, extra rear wheel, extra throttle cams, take off race tires, etc. Message me with questions.

$4,400 OBO
    Located near Mansfield, OH

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/306817150405750/

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    WingLeaner likes this.
  2. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Miles/time on motor?

3. OhioRider22

OhioRider22 Member

Shoot, I forgot to add that in. I don't know for sure because the odometer kicked the bucket during the last owner's time with it, but they estimated it at 10k to 14k miles or so if I'm remembering it correctly. That was based on when the odometer stopped working and the limited amount of track/race miles put on it since.

4. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

I’ve seen a 2008 Cbr600rr with 150,000 miles and still going. Miles doesn’t matter on these bikes. Lol

5. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Pm sent

6. WingLeaner

WingLeaner The Medium Labowski

62k on my rr and still going strong (on second engine).

btw it looks like you have upgraded exhaust, steel brake lines, and aftermarket levers on there. GLWS

7. OhioRider22

OhioRider22 Member

Yes, thank you for the reminder! I thought I added that to my ad but I must have copy and pasted the old version here.

Full Leo Vince titanium exhaust, steel braided lines, and levers.

I also forgot to mention the only issue with the bike, and that is the quick shifter not working. I bought it like that from the prior owner and just never dug into it.

8. OhioRider22

OhioRider22 Member