1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Yamaha r6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by r677, Jun 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. r677

r677 Active Member

2008 Yamaha r6 $6500.
    Clean vin but I lost title. I bought this bike in 2012 already built and seen the previous owner at the track years prior so I don’t believe it ever seen street use.

125 rwhp on 100 octane. Super stock build from Mark built racing. Had rebuild done a few years ago but only been to 3 track days since.
    yec ecu tuned by markbuilt
    Bazazz quickshifter and tc

Graves exhaust , full system
    Online rear shock, race tech valving in front. Set up for 175lb rider.
    Gpr dampener
    Galfer stainless front lines
    Lightened rear rotor
    Vortex rear sets
    Frame sliders
    Vortex clip ons
    520 chain , vortex sprocket
    Gp shift
    I’m sure there’s other minor things I left out. I did half a race season the first year I owned this bike and since had just done a track day or 2 all the years after. Theres no Odometer reading due to the ecu but I’m sure it’s very low for an 08. Since the engine rebuild I only used motul 300v oil. Always ran distilled water during use and would switch back to 50/50 mix during storage. Has always been stored in a climate controlled garage. Comes with pit bull front and vortex rear stand, (pit bull rear got swiped at Nelson) , complete unused oem Yamaha spare clutch kit, and all the accessories for tuning. I’ve only been down twice since I’ve owned this bike and both were low speed low sides. The body works not perfect and there are some scrapes on the left foot peg and case protector. I’ve never had any complaints on this bike , engines strong and chassis and brakes feel great, I just haven’t used it much in the past few years and figured there no reason to keep it. Price is firm as of now, if it doesn’t sell in a month or so I will consider other offers . Bikes in Pittsburgh, call James 724-417-3870

Attached Files:

Nathey likes this.
  2. That’s a seriously fair value and I’d snatch it up if garage wasn’t full for a play bike.

3. r677

r677 Active Member

Update , $5700

4. A42

A42 Member

Location please

5. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

Ad says Pittsburgh.

6. r677

r677 Active Member

Sorry, account wasn’t active, missed messages. Bikes still available

7. Mjmadd

Mjmadd Well-Known Member

Hunting for a bike for a friend right in this range. Did markbilt do the rebuild also? Date code of tires/ type?thanks