1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by pphillipsjr, Dec 19, 2015.

1. pphillipsjr

pphillipsjr Active Member

2008 Yamaha R6 in excellent condition

Engine with fresh supersport build by Karns Performance - 118hp on dyno sheet
    Ohlins 30mm forks
    Ohlins TTX shock
    Power Commander
    Dyno Jet Quick Shifter, GP pattern
    Full Graves exhaust
    Woodcraft rearsets, frame sliders
    GB Racing crank covers
    GPR steering damper
    Stainless brake lines in front
    Vortex clip ons
    Armor Bodies race bodywork in very good condition
    Extra set of wheels complete with rotors
    Rain tires

Bike was purchased by me in late 2013. It was originally a NESBA demo bike, and has never been titled. It was totally disassembled with replacement of steering head bearings, swingarm bearings, shock rebuild, and forks serviced. I did about 8 track days in 2014. Engine was replaced (due to an electrical issue the engine was destroyed) over winter 2014/2015 with a 2009 R6 engine purchased from BobbleHead Moto. Karns Performance did a supersport build prior to installation. I did two track days and less than three race weekends in 2015. The expired engine will go along with the bike for spare parts. As long as I have owned this R6, the bike has been professionally maintained by Tom Kaley at BK Tuning. Currently winterized and sitting in my heated garage. Bike is strong, needs nothing, and is ready to race. I have certificate of origin for the bike, and BOS for the engine. $8000 Best way to contact me is text at 717-926-5448 after 6 pm.

Attached Files:

2. pphillipsjr

Can deliver within 100 miles of Lebanon, PA.

3. Dougie

Dougie Well-Known Member

Pm sent

4. pphillipsjr

OBO. Spares include six vortex and pitbull sprockets, NIB Puig windscreen. You will not be disappointed with this bike if you're looking for an R6. Text me at 717-926-5448

5. pphillipsjr

SOLD! Thanks WERA!