1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Yamaha R6 (Street/$4500)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by MattyP, May 8, 2019.

1. MattyP

MattyP Member

2008 Yamaha R6
    19,XXX miles
    Power Commander V
    ECU Flash by Bauce Racing
    M4 Exhaust midpipe and slip-on
    New Pirelli Angel GT Tires with a few hundred miles on them
    Rear swing arm spools

Purchased in 2013 with 5200 miles as the second owner. Used for riding back and forth to work in the summer, and weekend trips through the mountains. Mainly highway miles. Bought another bike and don't really ride this one much anymore. Was going to turn this into a track only bike, but unfortunately, life is a bit busy right now, so my loss is your gain. This bike is a great base to make a track bike from. Pictures show that she's a bit dirty, but the pictures were taken when I took it out of storage, so I will be washing it soon to clean all the dust and stuff off. I tipped it in my garage and it has a small scuff on the right lower fender and on the muffler. Pictures of it are included in the listing. Oil change will be done using Yamaha Genuine oil and filter before buyer purchases from me, unless the buyer requests that I hold off so they can do it themselves for whatever reason. I'm located in Central New York near the Utica area

Pics included at : https://utica.craigslist.org/mcy/d/utica-08-yamaha-yzf-r6/6872399604.html

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. Gomez6

Gomez6 New Member

Is this still for sale?

3. MattyP

MattyP Member

Yes it is

4. MattyP

MattyP Member

Bump

Price lowered to $4,200

5. Robby Ringnalda