1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 R6 Race bike $6,000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by R1Racer99, Feb 18, 2016.

1. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

The bike is in the shop right now getting a fresh superstock motor installed so the bad countershaft won't be a problem anymore. Not sure on the price yet but PM or text me if you're interested.

2. OrangeICE

OrangeICE Active Member

Send me some pics please six82 433 8188

3. Mschu628

Mschu628 Well-Known Member

4. R1Racer99

Just found your email from a couple days ago Matt, sent a few pics and answered your questions, let me know if you have any more. Thanks.

5. mikegixxer600

mikegixxer600 Member

is it sold?

6. R1Racer99

Bike is still available. It has a fresh motor so the original countershaft issue is gone. I was planning to wait until spring to sell but if anyone is interested, send me an email or pm. Plenty of spares also available including wheels, bodywork, gearing, new tank, etc.

7. SlvrR

SlvrR Active Member

If you decide to part it out I'd be in for ohlins f/r suspension

8. Bypass

Bypass Well-Known Member

I won't be back stateside untill late January/early February but I'll be looking to purchase an 08/09 R6 when I get back.

What weight rider is the suspension currently set up for?

9. R1Racer99

170 without gear. I haven't even gotten it back from the shop so I'm sure I'll still have it then. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

10. Bypass

Bypass Well-Known Member

Ah.
    I'm 220 & just reread the original post & saw the no title bit & I'm really wanting one I can register on the street as well.
    Glws tho. It's a nice set up bike & should sell easily with the new motor.

11. R1Racer99

Sounds good, thanks.

To anyone else, I forgot to change the original post, but I did find the old salvage title, it's never been transferred to me though. Not as good as a clean title but still a little better than nothing.

SlvrR likes this.