1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 R6 Hanshaw supersport

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wonderinwhy, Jul 10, 2020.

1. wonderinwhy

wonderinwhy Well-Known Member

I bought this bike in jan of 2019 with 800 miles on the hanshaw supersport engine. the bike was out 3 days in 2019. ccs lisenceing day & 2races, 1 practice day in june, 1 race day in july. on lap 3 the bike concussed me. pretty sure it broke my collarbone , but 6 weeks of pain pills got me through those days at work. patched up the fiberglass over the winter than finally got to Blackhawk on june 24th this yr. that last concussion seems to have some lasting effects. or it could be age related. either way things happen to fast on this bike for this 61 yr old brain to manage. this bike can win races tomorrow with a qualified piolit. the dunlops Q3 have one day and 3 laps on them. spare wheels have new michilin rains. new DB carbon fiber faring stay, woodcraft warmers, front & rear pitbull stands, one day on vesrah RJL XX pads, new in box DP full clutch (all plates & springs), have oil & filters for two changes. spare bars & levers also. this is a 100% race ready package. except for some paint...lol. I cracked installed zero gravity windscreen being alittle aggressive in the bow test while installing, plastic welded to get to track last month. the new one has arrived. I will try to attach photos with this post. if you don't see them ...be pacient...im old. I will also try to post the post I bought it from, it has more info. 8000.00 is what im asking.

Newyork likes this.
  2. wonderinwhy

this is gona take awhile, almost sent pictures of my wifes brothers

Newyork and Tyson10R like this.
  3. wonderinwhy

[​IMG]aint no pictures happening tonight, I don't like computers & they don't like me. gota get ahold of Al my computer guy, he got a strange way of disappearing, than suddenly appearing at the top of the hill, but that's another long story. if ya wana see pics before than, pm me and I can text them.

4. wonderinwhy

5. wonderinwhy

6. wonderinwhy

Im done f_ _ _in around with pictures & phones & computers, all these cuncussions & electronics are makeing me wana throw things. Intristed persons message me & i will send pics from my phone..#&$^!*#*?

7. wonderinwhy

8. wonderinwhy

alright, I get it, im not just any idiot. 47 years of rideing & raceing and I lost money on every bike I have ever owned. im ready to take my beating. how bad is it gona be ? throw your offer at me. would deliver within ……….lets say 300 mile radius of chicago

9. Robby Ringnalda

Robby Ringnalda Well-Known Member

Shoot me a text 6142708617

10. wonderinwhy

Bike still available......7000.00

11. wonderinwhy

Bike is sold