1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Ninja 250 $1200 Track Bike w/title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PuertoRexican, Apr 19, 2017.

1. PuertoRexican

PuertoRexican Member

BIKE NEEDS WORK!!! CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING PROPERLY!!! It runs, but fuel will start flooding the intake air box and then it dies out. This is a track bike setup only. Kickstand has been removed. Can be converted back to street with lots of work. What you see is what you get. Bike has about 8K miles on it, of it, not even 1k miles are track only. I can't prove that though as there is no cluster on it, however, its in the attic. Brand new Battlax 090 tires on with one track day. Carbs were freshly re-done and cleaned last season, however, it has fuel flowing out the intake box after a few seconds of running. Something seems to be sticking in the carbs after its been sitting over winter. New battery. New front stainless steel line by golfer. The front brake is slightly spongy, could use some bleeding maybe. Woodcraft clip ons. New EBC brake pads, front and rear. Fresh oil and filter. Newer chain. Engine ice coolant. Aftermarket no name brand rearsets. Bike ran great last season. I just don't have the time for track anymore. Its to expensive at this moment and want to put my money into other hobbies. Comes with rear bike stand, also a no name brand. Clear title in hand. Located in Fishers Indiana. Asking $1200
    Click/Copy link for photos, to large to upload here.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Fballo156/slideshow/

John Hancock likes this.
  2. PuertoRexican

PuertoRexican Member

Bump! Now asking $1000

John Hancock likes this.
  3. Mbpooma

Mbpooma Racer #880 TT MOTOSPORT

I'll take it!

4. Mbpooma

Mbpooma Racer #880 TT MOTOSPORT

Is there a way you will ship it?