1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Honda CBR 1000RR - $8000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by CanuckExpress, Aug 29, 2015.

1. CanuckExpress

CanuckExpress New Member

This bike is ready to race or track day. It is completely lock wired. Ohlins rear shock with remote pre-load, high and low speed compression. Ohlins 30mm cartridge kit in the front forks. Bazzaz Z-fi with TC and quick shifter with the addition of the map switch and TC on the handle bar for on the fly changes. All protective engine hardware. Full Ackro exhaust which comes with the silencer plug to pass stringent noise/dB compliance of some race tracks. Don't worry the plug is removable so you can make it nice and loud and hear that bike sing. Brembo master cylinder. vortex clip-ons, rear sets, clutch handle, and gas tank cap. Bike was Dyno tuned by Mark Junge for the Bazzaz system for both maps on the map switch. 520 chain and sprockets. lots of extra parts including exhaust, sprockets, rims front and back. Unfortunately I had a little low side which wrecked the fairing and scraped the frame a little on the right side. The left side was completely untouched. I also needed to replace the whole exhaust as the Akro cans were back ordered for 6-8 weeks. This price of the bike as is, is $8000. The bike was built and painted by J.P. Shahin and for a little more money the right side of the bike can look as good as the left again. In the mean time this very fast perfectly running race bike will make many smiles per hour. Give me a call or txt for any additional questions or inquiries. Ryan - 724-263-7540

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015