1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Ducati 1098, sidi dainese

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by GixxerUnjust750, Feb 15, 2011.

1. GixxerUnjust750

GixxerUnjust750 Well-Known Member

It is time to sell my bike. It is a 2008 Ducati 1098 with 6500 miles on it. It has a speedy moto pressure plate, springs and clutch cover, Also has smoked integrated tail light, and 55w hid's high and low beam. Brand new break pads with vesrah rjl and tires in good shape. Rarely used and would love to get out of the payment. It has all the services and oil changed at correct intervals up to this point. As our local Ducati is part of our dealer group that I work for. I also have a set of white Sidi boots(11.5), with white Dainese gloves(xl) and white Dainese leguna suit(54) and Dainese back protector, that can be negotiated with sale for a few extra bucks as I will have no use for them once bike is gone! Also will throw in Pit Bull rear stand.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  2. Roszx9

Roszx9 Member

Suit

How much for the suit and do you have more
    Pic. Email then to me please. Dont need
    The boots Yo small [email protected]

3. R6G35

R6G35 Well-Known Member

pics of the gear but no pic of the Duc???

4. GixxerUnjust750

I tried attaching a pic of the duck and it wouldn't let me.... only the suit showed up, that is the reason for the edit. I just tried it again and it said "you already have that pic attached in this thread." I will have to find some more pics of it and do it again... sorry guys

5. joer1

joer1 Well-Known Member

here ya go bud.
    [​IMG]

6. joer1

joer1 Well-Known Member

whats your price?

7. GixxerUnjust750

$11500 sorry guys Its been forever since I have posted anythign for sale and I missed all the vitals

8. x46TheDoctorx

x46TheDoctorx Active Member

And for the suit?

9. GixxerUnjust750

$699 - suit
    $200 - boots
    $150 - back protector
    $100 - gloves
    $150 - rear pitbull stand

All is basically brand new! Wore the suit 4 times never down. And the back protector only once!

10. GLantern

GLantern Well-Known Member

Have the belts been replaced yet?

11. GixxerUnjust750

I was not aware there were a timeline on replacing the belts? Do they need it at only 6500 miles? If there's a service ro be done it will be done b4 the bike sells for sure.

12. GixxerUnjust750

I was not aware there were a timeline on replacing the belts? Do they need it at only 6500 miles? If there's a service to be done it will be done b4 the bike sells for sure. Everything to date has been done by Motocorsa here in Portland. Its our local ducati dealership.

13. GixxerUnjust750

Any takers on the gear atleast? I will drop the price of all the gear down to $1000 if some one will take all of it off my hands!

14. GixxerUnjust750

15. shawndezy115

shawndezy115 Well-Known Member

free bump. wish i had the money. next year i will. i got half now. lol

16. tobydugan

tobydugan Member

bump for you sir, and hats off to an awesome bike, just bought a 848, and wow you sir have a nice ride..