1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Discussion in 'Other' started by cpettit, Dec 13, 2015.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

For sale: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe Asking $17,000 ..... I'll make a deal for anyone on this forum.

68.9k miles, all maintenance and recalls up to date, Montego blue with grey leather, 6 cyl twin turbo N54 engine, M-Sport Front Bumper, M3 Side Skirts Auto with sport paddle shifters, BMW style 343 wheels with summer tires, OEM style 230 wheels with Blizzak winter tires, JB+ Plug in tuner, AFE Dual Cone intake, BMS Oil Catch Can, New brakes all the way around, complete tune up with valve cleaning around 50k miles. Clean Clear title in hand. No trades unless you have a newer F30 335 M-Sport or one of the last year E90 M3's With DCT Transmission.

Great Christmas gift for your wife or husband (or kids if your a cool parent). Come and Get it before i have to trade it in!

Located in Cincinnati, OH
    email me motocp600 at yahoo dot com for more info and phone#

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  2. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Nice looking car
    GLWS

3. cpettit

Thanks. I'm gonna trade it in on the 22nd or 23rd if I don't sell it. Don't want to but the car I found is what I want and a great deal.

If anybody digs this car make me an offer, If its above the trade in offer i'll most likely take it.

4. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Really nice car!

5. cpettit

Thanks. Sold it on the 24th. Some 19 or 20 year old kid. It's probably not gonna end well for that poor car.

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

It's probably stanced and has a fart muffler by now.