1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 ZX6R with extras

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kleavage, Mar 17, 2018.

1. kleavage

kleavage Member

For sale is my 2007 ZX6R track bike. I do not have the title but I ran Cyclechex and it's not listed as stolen and will come with bill of sale. It has Hotbodies track plastics installed and comes with two extra sets of track plastics painted black and an unpainted superbike tail, Renthal clip ons and grips, Stomp Grip traction pads on the tank, spare tank with mild damage, Woodcraft frame sliders and case covers, Vortex chain and sprocket kit geared 1 down 2 up. The original motor had low compression and I swapped it out with a motor that had 730 miles on it. The new motor currently has 1269 miles. Fresh Amsoil oil change and Michelin street tires with two track days on them. Oil filter and drain plug are safety wired. Power Commander 3 and a reflashed ECU from Lee's performance that I've yet to install. The exhaust is a full Akropovic Evo titanium system. This is a great bike and I hate to see it go but I'm ready for something different. Please text 812-three six zero-90 nine nine or message me on the forum.

IMG_1655.JPG

2. kleavage

kleavage Member

I forgot to mention that the bike is located in New Albany, Indiana right across the river from Louisville, KY.

3. Rossman

Rossman I Wanna Do Trackdays!

Can you throw up some more pics?

4. kleavage

kleavage Member

I'll get some more tonight.

5. kleavage

kleavage Member

Here's some pics of the bike. The flat black bodywork is Hotbodies and the glossy black set and the primered tail are Attack Performance. I also remembered that it has Woodcraft rearsets and an Annitori quickshifter.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uQmH9OSmB20tEZ7m1

6. kleavage

kleavage Member

New price....$3200 obo. I would also consider trades for a streetable 2nd gen sv650 or sv1000.

mino6466 likes this.
  7. Nodakgus

Nodakgus Well-Known Member

Is the front Master Cylinder stock?

I am interested (in Saint Louis).

Thanks,

8. kleavage

kleavage Member

The front master cylinder is stock. It's always worked fine for me.

9. Nodakgus

Nodakgus Well-Known Member

I asked because on my last three track bikes I added the Brembo M/C and have grown very fond of their feel and stopping power. Not a dealer breaker in any way shape or form. Just a question is all. In full disclosure I am looking at a couple of other possibilities as well. I am in the thinking and compare/contrast mode. Your bike looks great!

10. kleavage

kleavage Member

Bump. Somebody buy this and paint it green. .$3200 obo. I would also consider trades for a streetable 2nd gen sv650 or sv1000.

11. toneloso

toneloso New Member

would you sell one of the extra set of track plastics?

12. kleavage

kleavage Member

$3000 obo

13. kleavage

kleavage Member

14. kleavage

kleavage Member

$2500 obo. Buy it for your sweetie for V-day.

15. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Is this still available?

16. kleavage

kleavage Member

It’s still available. I have another guy interested as well.

17. HEZ

HEZ Member

Stock suspension?

18. kleavage

kleavage Member

It’s stock suspension. No leaks and the shock is shimmed a little bit.

19. Ohsat

Ohsat Well-Known Member

Is it still around? Headed to Iowa this weekend from Ohio and might pickup on my way back Tuesday/Wed...

20. kleavage

kleavage Member

It’s still available.