1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Triumph 675 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wdavis009, Jun 13, 2018.

1. wdavis009

wdavis009 Well-Known Member

The bike has a salvage title. The bike currently has 10,500 miles and was a street bike for majority of the miles. After a street crash the bike was purchased by an STT instructor who turned it into a track only bike for coaching. It was then sold to someone who used it for a few track days a year. My brother-in-law bought it from him and also used it for few track days a year. I then bought it from my brother-in-law last fall with plans of getting back into track days. Unfortunately, between work, dual sport riding, dirt bike riding, etc. I have not had time to do track days have decided to sell the bike. The suspension is stock but both front and rear were rebuilt last year and have only 1 track day on them. The Vesrah brake pads also only have 1 track day on them. My brother-in-law put a bunch of work into the bike while he owned it:

- Pit Bull steering damper
    - Micron Slip on exhaust
    - ECU flashed
    - Attack rearsets with GP shift
    - Brembo 19 RCS master cylinder
    - Yoyodyne slipper clutch
    - Quickshifter
    - Frame sliders
    - Axle sliders
    - Side case sliders
    - Emissions equipment removed

Asking price is $4,500.

Attached Files:

2. wdavis009

Forgot to mention, the bike is located in Grosse Pointe, MI.

3. wdavis009

Suspension Update: The suspension was rebuilt last year and has only 1 track day on it. The forks have Ohlin valves and both front and rear were valved and sprung for 200lb rider weight. The Vesrah brake pads also only have 1 track day on them. My brother-in-law put a bunch of work into the bike while he owned it:

Asking price reduced to $4,000.

4. wdavis009