1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Regional Awards Banquets

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WERA West - January 12th at California Speedway in or near the drivers lounge. We'll have some burgers and chips and not sure what else. No charge for this one.

The following banquets will cost $25 and will include food and some drinks (sorry I don't know the details, I'll post more as I get them), cash bar will be available.

Southeast, North Florida, Mid Central - January 26th at the Holiday Inn Airport North - Atlanta, GA.

Mid-Atlantic, Northeast - February 2nd at the Holiday Inn Chesapeake House - Aberdeen, MD. Same venue as 2007.

North Central - February 16th at the Holiday Inn East - Indianapolis, IN. Same venue as 2007 and Saturday night of the dealer show.

This should give you some planning time. I'll put up a ticket order form soon which you can email or fax in. I'll also get specific addresses and any info on room rates as well within the next day or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.