1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 R6 track bike, Va Beach, VA

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by hearno33, Jun 16, 2019.

1. hearno33

hearno33 Well-Known Member

I'm putting this up for sale as I won't be back on the track this season or most likely next season either. I have put it up before and held on to it for one reason or another. I'm sorry if you were one of the people I flaked out on, I know how that is. Personal stuff etc. Again, my apologies. It is most definitely for sale though and while I'm not in a rush to see it go, I would like the garage space back. As stated, it's a 2007 and currently has 13.5k miles on it. Typical track stuff which I'll list below. It has been dyno tuned within the last 500 miles and put down 115 hp at the rear wheel on 93, the motor is strong. Dyno sheet avail.

* Tires are brand new SP V3s, I mounted them in April and did 5-6 laps at NC Bike, literally.
    * Battery was replaced in April as well
    * Race tech internals and springs up front - set up for 190# without gear. All new within 500 miles.
    * Ohlins rear, serviced within last 500 miles.
    * GPR damper - serviced by GRP within last 500 miles
    * Bodywork is Armour Bodies, professional paint job but has been down and repaired, not be me.
    * Full Akra exhaust
    * Vortex rearsets in great condition, new pegs a few months ago.
    * Fresh oil/filter change Amsoil oil
    * Brake fluid front and rear flushed
    * Rad flushed and engine ice installed
    * Annitori Quick shifter
    * Motion Pro throttle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bike needs nothing, it's ready to roll tomorrow. Clean title in hand for it as well. Probably forgot a few things but pm me with any questions. Bike is fast and well sorted, I learned a lot on it. Receipt in hand for work done by RNR Cycles in NoVa along with dyno sheet. Will help with delivery within a reasonable distance. I'm asking $4800

2. hearno33

3. hearno33

Forgot the power commander and steel brake lines. Bump

4. SirBonus

SirBonus Well-Known Member

Status of bike?

5. bike still for sale?