1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 HRC 4 stroke now available!!

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by infinityreplica, Mar 14, 2007.

1. scotth

scotth Banned

are you the same dude out of texas that ripped all those people off a while back?

if not, apologies in advance. if so, I'll keep my $10k, thanks.

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

NO, Jesse is a straight up good guy. You are thinking of Will Clark.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Actually, Jesse has had some bad dealings right here on the WERA BBS, but claims to have cleaned up his act. :)

4. infinityreplica

infinityreplica Well-Known Member

Man, you guys certainly got wayyyyy off the thread topic......

5. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

So who is importing these?

6. adamysr

adamysr Well-Known Member

Importing the bikes ??? Because this thread has got way off-topic, if you are interested in the bike, the guy who started this thread "infinityreplica" i think he's the guy u want to talk to.

7. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

I would like hard numbers for a 150r powered version.
    - cost to my door (Port of Vancouver, WA)
    - weight of bike
    - what % of parts are RS parts (clipons, foot pegs etc)
    - availability

8. Dreamah

Dreamah Member

G'day all, Does anyone know where this is all sitting now?
    Down here in OZ We havent heard much at all, And I cant see The Australia Series going over to 4 Stroke for a few years yet?? And even I guess the 2 strokes will never die at club level..

I know a few people would be very interetsed if they can be put straight into the 125 Class.. Not that I can see this is going to possible..

Cheers Blair,

9. shw911

shw911 Active Member

Anyone know who owns the Yamaha below?

10. Dreamah

Dreamah Member

Anyone know of people that have basicly put a CRF250 into a Rs 125 Chassis like what HRC are now producing..?

Ive heard of people doing it with 450 but never 250's like HRC..?

11. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I think it's been shown that bike is a moriwaki hybrid....and not something HRC actually constructed. 20XX HRC 4-stroke is NOT available....yet.

12. adamysr

Yeah theres a guy here in socal who has a yzf250 motor in a 98 rs chassi. He does alot of peoples swap, anything from cr80 motors in rs chassis to crf150r motors in rs chassis.

13. Dreamah

Dreamah Member

Sorry I was ment to be talking about Moriwaki not HRC:rolleyes: ooops..

Anyway I think it would be a good thing providing you are allowed to run with the 2 bangers.. Ive been trying to find out what sorta power a Standard CFR250 puts out, Hard to find but I think its around 38HP.. So I spose its more then possible to get it to the 44 Mark..??

CRF150 in a RS Chassis would be killa to run with the CBR150's :wow:

14. adamysr

yeah thers about four of the rs150r's running down here in socal in the mini 80cc gp class. And they are loud with a titanium stait pipe. They are beating up on the rs80/85 that are ported and bored. More usable power with the crf150r motor i guess. There was a guy that had a cbr150 motor in a 98 rs chassi, but i think those motors only have a claimed 17 hp stock, crf150r has alot more.

15. Dreamah

Dreamah Member

Yea I would love to have a RS With a CRF motor in it :) I guess it would be a better Learning curve then a RS80..? as evertthing is guna be 4T in near future?

Makes me think with all this 4 stroke talk, Maybe I should look at wacking a CRF250 motor into a RS In the near future.. :S

16. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Available when?

17. GrahamB

GrahamB Well-Known Member

Hmmm, wonder how long the valves last?
    More expensive, more weight, less power, and a pig to turn into corners because of the engine braking. Sounds like a great step forward.

18. sbrokerboy

sbrokerboy Well-Known Member

Right there with you Graham, however they will eventually get it figured out I will just be to old to see it :) Did April systems out of the UK ever get his fuel injection system for the 125 figured out?

19. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Where have I hear that before? Somewhere....can't remember where. :D

(Looks around for 500cc 2-stroke MotoGP bikes, doesn't see any...)

20. sbrokerboy

sbrokerboy Well-Known Member

Your killing me, quit confusing us who live in a two stroke world with your Factual data.

"we don't need no stinking 4 strokes" :)