1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Honda CBR600RR For Sale (Track Bike) TN - $3500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by xrated, Jan 3, 2016.

1. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

I am selling my ’07 600RR dedicated Track Bike. This bike comes with a clear title (LA), as I never titled it in TN after I bought it. The bike is not street legal in its present form (no lights, horn, brake lights, etc). I have owned the bike since 2010 and bought it with the intent of using it on the track only, so it has no parts/pieces that could be used to turn it into a street bike, those would have to be purchased by you, if you desire to do that.

The bike has approx. 16K miles on it presently, and had approx. 4xxx on it when I bought it, so the 12K miles that I have put on it are track day miles…..many of which were spent coaching in the Novice group. The bike has been down one time since I owned it, a low side at Barber at T3. The Armor Bodies bodywork has been repaired and is fully functional, although I wouldn’t say that it is pretty. The frame was not damaged and the frame slider on the right side was replaced, as was the Vortex rearset peg.

This bike has been extremely reliable for me over the past 5 ½ years of ownership and has served me well. Oil has always been Mobil 1 15W-50 with a Honda filter since I have owned it. The bike runs very well and I have no known issues with the bike. The reason that I’m selling it is because I recently purchased a GSX-R750 dedicated track bike and this one has to go. Here is a list of the following items that are on the bike…

Ø Ohlins 25mm internals in the front forks

Ø Ohlins TTX36 rear shock

Ø P.C. III

Ø Leo Vince Full Exhaust

Ø Vortex Rearsets (set up GP shift, but can be changed back to standard shift)

Ø Adjustable sidestand (it came in handy while coaching)

Ø JPR shorty levers on both the clutch side and the front brake side

Ø Vesrah RJL Pads

Ø Stainless Braided Brake lines

Ø Armour Bodies Track Bodywork (Not pretty, but fully functional)

Ø Engine Ice coolant

Ø Safety wired (Oil fill, filter, drain) rear axle

Ø Captive Wheel Spacers on Rear Wheel

Ø Approx. 16K miles on the bike (actual mileage)

Ø Suspension set up for me….approx. 200 lbs (215 lbs with gear)

I also have2complete sets of EXTRA wheels (front and rear) for this bike. I would sell them for an additional $900 or $450 per set. All four wheels (2 fronts and 2 rears) are straight and true, with normal paint chipping. Front wheels come with both rotors/bearings/etc and are ready to have a tire mounted on them. The rear wheels come with a rotor/bearings/etc..but no sprocket carrier hub. They too are ready to have a tire mounted on it. I may have one extra sprocket carrier, but if not, these will not include the sprocket carrier.

Here are a few pics. Of the bike, which were all taken during the 2015 season….

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

[​IMG][/URL
    ]

If you are interested, or have questions, please contact me on here (via conversations) or call my cell at 865-304-0254....No Calls After 9PM Please.......I get up really early for work.

2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Sale Pending...

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Noooooooooooo my baby!!!!! I LOVE that bike :(

4. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Sorry Dustin..... she's been a great one and I've enjoyed every minute on it....... well, except for the lowside at Barber in 2011.

5. cesar nemo

cesar nemo Member

good afternoon do you still have the bike?

6. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

It's still in my possession, but a deposit has been made and new owner to pick it up Sat.

7. cesar nemo

cesar nemo Member

ok thanx

8. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Bike has been SOLD