1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Gladiator 6318 'FunMover' Class C

Discussion in 'Other' started by Kurlon, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I'll post some pics up later...

2007 Gulfstream Gladiator toyhauler Class C on a 2006 Ford E450 chassis. 31' long, approx 9' garage in the back.

The 'bad':
    - Awning is worn out/tattered, was so when I bought it in 2018, haven't bothered using it.
    - The OEM graphics have been peeling for a few years now, mostly gone.
    - House batteries were replaced in 2018, likely due for new ones in the next year or so
    - Shower could use a re-caulk
    - TV is pre-digital, I have an external digital tuner on it but it's not the best in the world, new antenna put on in 2021.
    - Garage cabinet door prop rods have failed on a couple doors
    - A rear tire blowout in it's past partially caved in an external storage bin
    - Unit scraped a car at one point on the main house door, screen door drags slightly as a result.

The good:
    - New tires all the way around in 2019
    - New roof in 2021, Flex Armor with lifetime transferrable warranty. To maintain the warranty the roof must be cleaned once a year, no need to chase it with sealants/etc. The one exception is the garage escape hatch, shit design, it's siliconed in back to keep it dry but that means you shouldn't open it till an actual emergency. Unit has had very little water get in, and has not seen a winter since I've had it, stored indoors in the cold months.
    - As noted, very few leaks in it's life, been dealt with quickly when there were any. All the body panels are straight, no warping/puffing out/etc.
    - All systems work as they should
    - Will leave the two Pitbull TRS plates in the rear, I'm keeping the other hardware.

Unit is in southern Maine with me, asking $17k. Going to also explore selling it direct to Camping World, maybe?

2. Roger Baker

Roger Baker Well-Known Member

Could I get some pics?

3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Photo dump, note I haven't cleaned/emptied it:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

More photos... Note the rear door was rebuilt by the original owners, a bit heavier than OEM, got extra assist springs added to help with the weight:

Attached Files:

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Last dump, of course the camera focused on the screen instead of the roof... bah:

Attached Files:

6. Roger Baker

Looks like a decent rig. Powerstroke or gas V10?

7. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Gas V10, I'm getting around 9MPG out of it loaded up.

8. Roger Baker

It's what I'm looking for but with gas prices now it would cost a fortune to get it back to California!

9. Roger Baker

Would be a fun trip back though. I could see the entire country!

Kurlon likes this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you could see if anyone on the west coast needs an east coast or midwest bike transported :)

11. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

What is the bed size in there?

And height/width of garage?

12. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Cabover mattress is 52in by 96in.

Garage is 113in long, 97in wide, with 87in from floor to ceiling. The garage floor slopes at the last 19" in the back, so you've got just under 8' of flat floor length. 71in to the bottom of the over head cabinets on the side walls.

13. Roger Baker

What city are you close to? Gonna look at flights.

14. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I'm 45 minutes from Portland International Jetport, 1.5 to 2hrs depending on route from Manchester-Boston Regional, 2hrs from Logan in Boston.

Having done the fly out to inspect, buy and fly home routine when I got the rig from PA, verify your state will issue you temporary plates to get it home with. Maine was a little obnoxious on that front for me.

15. Roger Baker

Looks like all I need is a smog cert and insurance. Do they make you smog cars in Maine?

16. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Only in one county which I'm not in.

17. Roger Baker

I'm guessing it has all the stuff though right? Catalytic converter and all that useless BS?

18. Roger Baker

805 710 3952 if it's easier

19. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Correct, nothing's been deleted, tuned, modified, it's full OEM.

20. Roger Baker

Ok so it should be no problem. Looks like I can fly out for around 600 bucks. I'm in Pismo Beach Ca. I'd give myself a week to get back.