1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Ford E250 SD 12-Pass, EXT, Hi-top van - $6900

Discussion in 'Other' started by gapman789, May 19, 2015.

1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I've had this for about 3 yrs, 2nd owner. Put maybe 10k miles on it. I bought specifically to pull my 6x12 v-nose to the track. I've all but retired from racing.

5.4 L V8
    220k miles
    Power windows, mirrors, locks, cruise, tilt, CD
    Front/Rear Heat/AC
    Like NEW 12,000lb hitch (professionally installed, $600)
    New front rotors/brakes.

Interior is completely upholstered. Has seating for 10 in the back and 2 up front with. Large area behind last row of seats for cargo/gear.
    The rear has a hard flooring with non-slip textured coating. Front driver/pass area is carpeted.

Seats are easily removable to haul bikes/gear. All the seats are currently in it...4 are missing in the picture.

There are no known issues other than a speck of rust on the passenger rear door, small tear on drivers seat, a nick here and there. I had the van painted, but did not paint the door jambs....just didn't make economical/money sense.

Runs, rides, and drives great. Rides quiet, not like a bare metal cargo van.
    This van had MONTHLY service at the Ford dealership. It was a van for a hotel at the airport. The airport had strict DOT type laws for any vehicles on its property, hence the monthly service requirement.

It will have new tires on it when it sells. The Michelin LTX's have plenty of tread left, but the rubber is wearing out and is cracking on the sidewalls.

$6900, not $690k. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

IMHO, I don't think it's worth close to $700K...I would probably get a Lambo and a Ferrari instead.

GLWS.

3. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

$6900 van, $683,100 dog.

That's a nice hauler.

-T

4. gapman789

Yeah yeah I know.....Sucks you can't edit the title of threads.

Apparently supaDAVE took care of it. Thanks

5. gapman789

6. gapman789

Price drop....$5500

7. gapman789