1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Endurance Effort

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Jugglenutz, May 2, 2006.

1. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

I guess the first thing is to come up with a name, and see if everyone wants to stick with the idear of an 05 7fidy or the SV:up:

How many team members do we need anyways....We've got 3, potentially 4 right now...I'm guessing a minimum of 3 riders with 3 to 4 rider/pit crewers minimum?

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  2. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

+1 for the seben fiddy.

3. Jugglenutz

What do you already have?

I've got a trailer (4x8 open) - enough for the one bike and a little bit of stuff
    Right now I still have the jeep, but plan on selling it...probably won't still have it to tow for next season - but who knows
    Pit bull front stand...and probably a universal front stand also that goes into the steering column
    I can make space so it will all be garage stored
    Plenty of tools to get the job done
    10x10 ez up canopy

What you got sucka?

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

This could be a pilot for a new comedy show.
    I'll be keeping track of this one.

5. Jugglenutz

"could" be:Poke: "IS" sucka :D

We're probably throwing doh boy in the mix too :D Those will be some crazy pits :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The first thing is indeed a name - yep - most important part of any team!

7. Jugglenutz

What you think...SV or 7fidy?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

mini

9. Jugglenutz

I've tried to think of a jovial response to that, but everything sounds retards...so i'll just fall back on the ever popular smiley

:moon:

10. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

I've got an S2000 that can tow nothing, and will probably barely hold my gear and a bag of clothes for a weekend. My pops has an old E350 diesel van that may or may not be able to haul a bike or some gear.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

For the team or the TV show?

12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hey Jackass, er Jeff. Both of my bikes will be fully developed and for sale after the GNF:cool:

13. Jugglenutz

There's an idea :) Might take a look into it after the GNF :up:

14. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

SV... 750 will eat more tires.... that just means mo' money...

Mongo's right... we need a name... and a budget...

15. Jugglenutz

Check your pms chris...

As for names...we'll have to think of something...wouldn't leave that in the hands of the bbs :D

16. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

You clowns dont have a chance :)

17. Jugglenutz

Uh oh..hey doh..."The Terribles" think we don't have a chance...i'm soooooo skeered...hold me...

:D

250 to R1 SB = "to the moon alice...to the moon!"

:D

18. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

250 to a 1k......hhhmmm lets see....

Its like going from dating a supermodel to banging a hog, one takes some effort and technique another one just needs you to be there.....

:)

19. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

20. Jugglenutz

I think we're leaning towards the SV or 650R...some lightweight to try and keep it to one set of tars per weekend. This first year is gonna be on a tight budget and dohnutboy and I are looking to minimize costs in our initial endurance season...not to mention there are a ton of spare parts available at the track for when doh boy has his "incidents"