1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 ready to haul your race bikes!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lizard 1, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

This is a 2007 Dodge Sprinter passenger van that is the long wheelbase and tallest available. It has been rebadged as most do to a Mercedes all around.

This was a FL based van and spent very little of it's life in the north. Has two small surface spots of rust on the passenger side. The chassis is wonderful and rust free.

Asking $13,000. Will be at the VIR round if not sold before then. Come by and take a look. Expert #10 Ducati 1299S

Details:

-235,000 miles. Will go up as we have two more race rounds and will be driving it until sold.
    -Clean and clear title
    -DPF delete
    -EGR delete
    -Green Diesel Engineering tune for EGR and DPF
    -Green Diesel Engineering scan tool
    -Scan Gauge II unit
    -Back up camera
    -First row 3-person leather bench seat
    -Second row FOLD DOWN bench seat
    -Rear space is designed to haul motorcycles or bicycles. Can be used to haul anything, really. Has e-track on floor and walls.
    -Trailer hitch
    -TRANSMISSION serviced. New conductor plate and complete freshening up. (@ 1,000 miles)
    -New serpentine belt and pullies (@ 1,000 miles)
    -New EGR cooler to turbo flex pipe
    -New cabin filter
    -Fresh oil change

Did have the EGR fail within the day I purchased this van. The seller wouldn't help at all so, bought a new EGR. However, soon after, the DPF clogged. Researched and found this was a VERY common issue with these sprinters. Got the GDE tune and the sprinter has never ran better. YOU CAN NOW RUN ROTELLA and save vs the MB specific and rare oil required for these.

Cons:

-Probably can use fresh rear tires. They are fine. They are just making some noise and would be suggested before winter.
    -Rust spot on slider door. Surface only.
    -Rust spot on lower front area of passenger fender. Surface only.
    -Has a small dent on the driver's side on the rear door.
    -Normal scratches and dents throughout.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

Brian,

GLWS... I'll see you at VIR.

3. Lizard 1

Thanks, Steve! Can't wait. Another one day round and haven't raced there for 17 years! I will need a tow for sure!

4. Lizard 1

Heading out to VIR today. Stop by and take a look. She will need a wash job and will have a lot of bugs for sure, but you can take a look if interested. I will rent a van to get home if someone buys at the track! :P

5. Lizard 1