1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Damon Outlaw toy hauler

Discussion in 'Other' started by silent-chris, Sep 29, 2017.

1. silent-chris

silent-chris Member

2007 Damon outlaw
    Workhorse chassis
    1 slide
    8.1L vortec v8
    44k miles.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I have only run premium gas in it.
    Auxiliary gas pump.
    Tires are still good
    Sleeps 6 could sleep 8 with no bikes in the back
    Too many features to list
    78 gallon tank I always fill up at 1/4 tank and I get around 550-600 miles before fuel light comes on.

Why I am selling:

I love this rig, it is everything I need/want for trackdays but my gf refuses to drive it. It's to big for her to drive comfortably. I am looking to downsize to something she will be comfortable driving back for a little bit. I'm tired of pulling over to sleep at night and not getting home until very early the next morning. Main track this is a problem at is NJMP. Took us about 12 hours to get back from nj.

Also won't be doing too many events this year. Possibly next season also. Thought about renting it out until I am able to use it again but it might just be too much of a hassle.

Rig is mechanically sound. I haven't had any issues with it. We lived out of it for a few months but never hooked up water or used the propane (which is almost full). AC works great. I am going to replace all the batteries in the up coming weeks. Depending on how you position the bikes you can fit 3 in the rear.

Price 49995 very little wiggle room

Any questions just ask.

I drove it from Texas and have been to track days at ncbike, Summit Point, NJMP, VIR.

Located in eastern Virginia hampton/Gloucester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017