1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 CBR600RR - Clean Title, Ohlins, Penske, Vortex

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by 10cjennings, Jan 18, 2017.

1. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

Craigslist ad for pictures:

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/mcy/5953545417.html

Best way to contact me is via the phone number on the Craigslist ad, or email. I'm in Miami, Fl but could work out delivery north.

I purchased this bike from the original owners last year (a couple, it was the woman's bike). Clean title in my name. It's a race bike, it's got typical race bike scratches but has never been involved in a serious accident. I purchased it last summer, did one track day at Jennings GP and haven't had any time since.

Good:
    Runs perfectly
    Ohlins forks & Penske DA shock /w only 1 track day since total rebuilds
    Dunlop Q3's /w 1 track day
    Bazzaz EFI controller with Traction Control and Dynojet Quickshifter
    Vortex rearsets and clip ons
    Scorpion slip on exhaust
    Hot Bodies Fibreglass Fairings
    Brake pads, sprockets, etc all in good condition with plenty of life. Bike is ready to go and won't need anything for a while. Fluids changed before and after the 1 track day I did in August.
    Garage stores, kept on battery tender, started and ridden around the block every month or so
    Painted battleship grey with real catalyzed paint and clear. Not rattle canned.

Bad
    The fairings have been repaired several times, all well done repairs, leaving them stronger then original, but not as pretty.
    Normal race bike scuffs and scratches
    A branch fell on the tail section of the bike when I took it to its first outing. It's purely cosmetic, the tail is still structurally sound and comes on/off as it should. A replacement should cost ~$200, and the bike has been priced accordingly.

2. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

3. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

Still for sale

4. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

5. Everettcbr

Everettcbr New Member

Would you be interested in trading for a 2015 Honda CRF250L 3500 miles clean title street legal

6. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

7. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

$3800 Price Drop

8. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  9. 10cjennings

10cjennings Member

$3600 bump

10. 10cjennings