1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 600rr-Marchesini, Ohlins

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bradd15, Jun 18, 2017.

1. bradd15

bradd15 Well-Known Member

Selling my '07 600rr race bike. Its been a track bike it whole life and I have the original Honda MSO in hand. It runs great. It made 113 on pump gas but I recently began using MR12 in it these last few months and added an HRC ECU to try and keep up with the litre bikes in the old guy class.
    The only major issue is the bodywork is rough (see tank cover).
    *Current tail (superbike style tail) does not fit very well. Need to get a supersport tail ( I have one but crashed)

**I will not part out anything at this time. I am not a mechanic and don't have time to part.

GPR damper
    Brembo master cylinder (crash damage but works ) off the bike with braided lines and new (one race) Vesrah SRJL pads in the calipers.
    Ohlins 25 mil front Ohlins rear shock
    HRC ECU
    Arrow full titanium exhaust
    Marchesini Magnesium wheels
    Vortex rearsets
    WPS Ultralight battery (lighter than Ballistic)
    PC III Quickshifter
    STM Slipper clutch

Also have some spares which I will gladly send give with the bike. $5k. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Location?

3. bradd15

San Diego area.

4. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Text 7276788904

5. bradd15

The bike also has a MotionPro throttle kit brand new just installed. Also, I am including the stock wheels, Datatool gear indicator (never used still in box), and stock ecu.