1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD- GA

Discussion in 'Other' started by gt#179, Oct 24, 2018.

1. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4wd located in Atlanta GA
    Phantom Gray Pearl
    149,xxx miles
    clean and clear title in hand
    asking $9500

very good mechanical condition, well maintained
    Limited package with the Luxury Package
    Every option except Navigation
    4WD with low range and locking center differential
    Trailer Hitch and towing package (transmission cooler in front of radiator)
    Rear Height Control Air Suspension (adjust rear height for heavy loads)
    Separate front and rear heat/ac controls
    Leather Heated seats in front
    Driver memory seats, 8 way adjustable
    Leather middle row captains chairs with center console, folding
    Leather third row seats, split folding
    Homelink garage door opener
    In dash CD changer
    Overhead DVD player with wireless headsets (remote dead)
    Rear window power w/ defrost and wiper
    110v outlet in rear
    150 amp alternator
    17” alloy wheels w/ full size spare tire
    roof racks
    rear color matched spoiler

4.7 liter V8 engine, I have always used synthetic oil.
    New Timing Belt @120k miles installed at Lexus dealer
    Recent rotors and pads and good tires
    New Battery installed August 2018

I spent about 6 months looking for this model. I wanted 4wd and the captains chairs instead of the bench middle row seating. It gives you seating for 7 instead of 8 but if you are using the middle row for adults it’s a much better option. Only found on the Limited models that have the Luxury package.

Having the center console makes it simple to pull the console out and make it easy to get in and out of the back without moving the middle row seats (good for car seats). The third row is a split bench with three seatbelts, so seating for 7 people (2 + 2 + 3). Rear seats flip forward, or you can totally remove them by pulling another lever if you want even more space. Remove the rear seats and flip the middle row forward (with the center console removed) and you have lots of space in the rear.

Plenty of power if you want to tow anything, has factory towing option, and will pull 6200lbs. Gas mileage varies depending upon how you drive it and where. Usually somewhere in the 13-15 around town, up to 17-18 on the freeway. EPA was 15 city, 18 highway. 26.4 gallon tank, so long range for trips.

negatives:
    bumpers have scratches and paint missing in some areas (common on Sequoias, the bumpers tend to peel the paint off very easily)
    2 small door dings in rear passenger side door
    sunroof doesn’t work. There is a cable inside the headliner that needs to be replaced. The motor and mechanism have been checked and are good. You need to remove the whole headliner to replace the cable (cheap part, but labor to get to it).
    DVD player works but the remote doesn’t so it’s hard to use. There's a 110 outlet in the middle row, so we just plug in a portable DVD player with headphones or iPad.

Listed for sale for $9500. I checked on autotrader.com and there’s only two 4WD sequoia limited models with less than 150,000 miles for sale within 1k miles of here, and both are $10k+. I never have run a car fax on it, but pretty sure I'm the second owner (I have had it since 2009 or so?) and it's never been in an accident. Oil changes, rotors and pads, tires, battery, and it's run like a top since I've had it. Mainly used it on the weekends and for trips.

If you have any questions, give me a shout. I can take more photos if needed or if you want to see anything in particular. Car is located on the north side of atlanta. Easy fly and drive if you want, I can pick you up at the airport. Recently drove the car to Florida and Ohio, it's effortless on the freeways and super comfortable.

IMG_4275.jpg IMG_4276.jpg IMG_4294.jpg IMG_4281v2.jpg IMG_4260.jpg IMG_4262.jpg IMG_4263.jpg IMG_4291.jpg

2. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork