1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 SV650 super bike. Moto america legal.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by track wagon, Nov 12, 2018.

1. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Racing at club level is not competitive enought on the SV. Buying an R6 and racing for two lots years and then starting my kid on racing.

So for sale is my 2006 SV 650 super bike. I have put close to 15K in to this bike. It will be the best bike on the grid at any club you go to.

Engine
    ..Every part of the motor including bolts have been cryo heated and treated the parts that were able to be micro polished were. Crank, cams, valves, ect. Cases as well the whole motor.
    ...2mm overbore CP pistons and CP rods
    ....web cams from spears
    ...ceramic barings in transmission
    ...lighten fly wheel and stater sprag
    ...stronger head bolts spears
    ....balanced and polished crank
    .....superbike heads just had the valves checked and redone.
    .....thinner head gasket
    ..... only has 4 weekends on motor.
    ... had its dyno'ed two times made 91hp and 56 lbs of torque the first time and 2 weekends later on a different dyno made 90hp and 55 lbs of torque. Both times on U4.4 also have a full can of U4.4 to go with the bike.

Chassis
    ..Ktech 25mil carts in 2007 gsxr 600 front forks
    ....Ktech 35DDS pro rear shock with up graded piston.
    ...both set up by lenny albin
    ....march mag wheels front and rear black front gold rear.

Body
    .. 2008 gsxr 600 fairing stay vortex
    ...2008 gsxr 600 body work with custom tail section. Also have 2 spears sets of SV body work.
    ...custom BRG subframe cost me 800. They raised it 2 inchs for me in the rear and fitted a gsxr 600 superbike tail as well as made it stronger to hold me.
    .....2015 zx10r calipers with steel branded lines.
    ....assecto master cyclinder 19x18
    ..... has clips ons and rear sets as well as brake lever gaurd.
    ....Power commader 5
    ....custom harness cut down to reduce weight comes with aftermarket tach SPA 500 dollar tach that needs to be put in the fairing stay.

Also comes with auto tune not installed.

Lots of spares have GSXR 600 wheels for it as well.

You will get every part I have for the bike if you buy it. I have tons of gearing as well.

I did a 54 around buttonwillow on it as well as a 29 flat at big willow. I am 230 6'7 with a smaller guy this bike could break track records for the SV650.

Loacated in SAN DIEGO CA. I am asking $$$5500 firm firm. This is moto america legal as well with the stock gsxr wheels.

Text me at 760 468 5805 if I dont get back to you here.

2. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Will part out if no interested in 2 weeks.

3. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Has bored throttle bodies as well. With the sensor from Zoran to eliminate the rods from the secondary butterflies.

4. Jeff statton

Jeff statton Member

I'm interested in the bike you have pics??sounds like what I'm looking for..

track wagon likes this.
  5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

6. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

7. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

8. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Currently it has the harness sent off to be lighten and the throttle bodies work perfect but can be lighten with items that I bought. I was in the process of up grading it for moto america.

9. Jeff statton

Jeff statton Member

Well shit ok just let me know when you get it back together I'm interested I'm in Florida

track wagon likes this.
  10. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Full leo vince exhuast with yosh can. Sv1000 radiator.
    Gb racing engine covers

11. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Looks super clean too

track wagon likes this.
  12. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Lots of interest in the part out. Other funny thing is I have had the wheels for sale in the parts for sale section for 3 weeks. Not one person wanted them for thier SV. I have gotten 4 people asking about the wheels since I posted this up.

13. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Semantics - but those forks aren't legal for MA (base fork is too old).

Very nice bike though, good luck.

track wagon likes this.
  14. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

15. roaring toyz

roaring toyz Well-Known Member

Mag wheels are not legal in MA, Crank being modified also not legal in MA bike is a bit far from Moto America legal but a very nice bike none the less.

r6doc and track wagon like this.
  16. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I may be wrong. But from what I read.

17. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Gsxr wheels I have those... said that in the post. The crank however you are right. Well never mind needs a different crank for 150 bucks off ebay.

Got a guy on the east coast that wants to go endurance racing with it.

18. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Please explain

19. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

The 06/07 Gsxr isn’t homologated as a bike you can use in MA. I believe parts have to come from homologated bikes outline by MA

track wagon likes this.
  20. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Forks have to come from homologated bike. 2011+GSXR600 was oldest GSXR homologated (as of last year).

track wagon likes this.