1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Sunline Toyhauler 28ft Side Load

Discussion in 'Other' started by Ducti89, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Like the title says, 2006 Sunline 28ft toyhauler with side loading ramp door. I'm the third owner. Used less than 10 times.

Toyhauler comes with the following:

-Upgraded "D" (4) class tires. "C" class tires (4) were retained in case of blow-outs.

-two 30 gal. propane tanks

-swaybar hitch system

-mag. wheels, with easy grease points

-manual leveling jacks (4)

-main bed sleeps two, pullout sofa sleeps 1 adult, maybe 2 small kids, rear bunk bed system sleeps two

-toyahuler is still winterized as I have used track facilities to shower and sh-t

-30amp power cord with an extension cord (I'll include the extension in the sale)

-Rear garage has pitbull TPS system mounted in the floor. I figure 1 race bike and 1 or 2 pit bikes depending on size. Floor also has four anchor points to strap stuff down to. I've had a KTM EXCR 535 and my R6 in the back.

-Vapor door separates bathroom from garage. No fuel was ever stored in the garage. I stored in the bed of my capped pickup.

-Manual awning, no bends, breaks or holes

-no leaks, no soft spots

-Dry weight is 5800lbs, hitch weight is 776lbs. Comes with original manual.

Toyhauler is located in Swedesboro New Jersey, right off of 322.

Call/text Jon at 484-seven-1-six-one-98two if interested.

Reason for sale is that I'm looking to upgrade to a Super C eventually.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. Ducti89

Exterior shots.

Attached Files:

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Price????????????

4. Ducti89

Yeah, that'd be important, huh?

$6500 Clear NJ Title

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have a Super C I'm selling. I like that trailer and would be interested in a trade plus cash. My super C for sale ad is just a few spots below your ad.

6. Ducti89

I pm'd you about it earlier. That really does foot my bill and is within my price range. There is just ine financial factor that has to fall into place and we could do it. The shitty part is we really couldnt be further apart here could we?

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You are correct, we couldn't be much farther apart, glad you aren't in Maine. :D

Too bad this isn't happening earlier this year, I could have probably gotten a MotoAmerica team to drive it out to Jersey.

8. Ducti89

Check your pms

9. Ducti89

Still available. Will be at NJMP for CCS practice only tomorrow. See it before you get to NJMP, right off of 322 by the Commodore Barry Bridge.

10. Ducti89

Bike/bundle deal.

See 2008 R6 Race in these classifieds.

11. Ducti89

Pending sale on bike.