1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Regional Banquets

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All banquets will have a cash bar in the room, we'll have hors d'ouevres, and run from 7pm to approximately 9pm. The tickets will cost $25. Room rates for each hotel are listed below. We have rooms blocked at these rates however that will expire 2 weeks prior to the banquet date so if you're going reserve them soon. The group name at all hotels is WERA and you will need to call the hotel directly to get the rate.

Since this is the first year we're limiting the tickets to 150, you can purchase them now via paypal to [email protected] or via credit card by calling the office at 770-720-5010.

The Southeast, North Florida and Mid Central Banquet will be held January 13, 2007 at the Holiday Inn Cartersville, Cartersville Georgia. 770-386-0830 for reservations, the rate is $65. Directions - I-75 to exit 293, from the North the hotel is across from the ramp, from the South go left on 411 and the hotel is on the left.

The Northeast and Mid Atlantic Banquet will be held January 20, 2007 at the Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Chesapeake House in Aberdeen, MD. 410-272-8100 for reservations, the rate is $99. Directions - Exit 85 on I-95, get off the exit go East towards Aberdeen on Rt 22 at the first intersection, Beards Hill Road, turn right and hotel is on the right.

The North Central Banquet will be held February 17, 2007 (Saturday night of the Indy Dealer show) at the Holiday Inn Indianapolis-East, Indianapolis, IN. 317-359-5341 for reservation, the rate is $69. Directions - I-70 to Shadeland Ave Exit 89 (.5 miles inside the I-465 loop East side of town). The hotel is just South of the interstate on the right.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bump just cuz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.