1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 R6 Speaddealer built - Pascarella Gessner tuned/maintained

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Motophotog, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Motophotog

Motophotog Member

Yamaha R6 06' Race Bike For Sale - this bike has been professionally built & maintained by Mike Pascarella and Troy Gessner. $6500. Bike is located just south of Seattle Washington. I will ship to the lower 48 states using my friend and fellow roadracer Tim Weig, of motoshippers.com

Further inquiries can be made to beattydarren AT hot MA il .com

MOTOR-
    Complete R6 SS build by Speeddealer Motors 2014 (Only 6 race weekends, plus 2 trackdays, low hour!) 120hp on 100 octane. I only ran 4 races and 2 trackdays while owning the bike)
    Graves full Ti exhaust system
    YEC clutch friction plates
    YEC clutch springs
    PK Racing quick shifter
    Graves engine guards

ELECTRONICS-
    YEC ECU + YEC ECU Software
    Custom tuned– mapped & QS kill times set by Speeddealer Motors
    XT Racing GPX Pro 8 – hard-wired to switched power supply w/ TPS, RPM, Water temp, brake pressure sensors
    Modified stock wiring harness
    Key delete

CHASSIS-
    GP Suspension 25mm fork cartridge kit
    Penske 8987 Triple AMA VB Piston shock!
    Swingarm modified for quick shock/spring removal/change.
    GPR damper
    CRG rear-sets
    Vortex Clip-ons
    Vortex frame sliders
    Vortex gas cap
    Vortex sprockets
    RK 520GXW chain
    CRG adjustable and folding brake and clutch levers
    Stainless steel brake lines
    GB Racing toe guard
    Flexiglass SS bodywork
    Cox radiator guard
    Stomp grip
    Tapered roller steering head bearings
    Chassis bearings replaced in 2015.

Bike was owned by Troy Gessner/John Gessner, maintained by John and Mike Pascarella, I purchased this bike to get back into the roadracing game. I found I'm more into vintage motocross at the age of 34. I have this bike and another basic 2007 R6 without plastics only 3k street miles (not crashed, was getting ready to put plastics on it for "B" bike) for sale. This bike has it all. It might be an 06 but its faster than a 2016 and has thousands of dollars into mods.

Bike has been down on left side. It was low speed and did not leave the track. A few scratches and a left clipon were the only damage. Bodywork and windscreen were not replaced/needed. I went back out 1 month later and ran a personal best at The Ridge Motorsports Park by over 3 seconds. Bike rips!

Attached Files: