1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 R&R 6x12 all-aluminum low-profile trailer

Discussion in 'Other' started by sbk1198, Jul 10, 2018.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Time has come to let go of some things and re-think where I'm going with this hobby so the trailer is for sale. This is a low-profile all-aluminum 6x12 trailer with a 5000lb axle, so it can fit through a 7' tall garage door. Empty weight is 1550 lbs, and it pulls extremely well! I've been averaging 15-16 mpg pulling it with my V8 RAM 1500 packed with bikes, gear and tools. Has 4 lights inside which work off the truck battery when hooked up, and all the trailer lights work except for the 2 little yellow ones on the fenders. Tires and bearings are in good shape, no leaks, and it has a storage shelf at the front plus the metal storage racks/containers for various things including the one on the floor that's made for two 5-gal VP jugs. Floor is vinyl. I will throw in a portable AC unit (can be seen in the first pic laying down on the floor), and I may be persuaded to leave the Pitbull TRS plates. There are 2 of them now. Ignore the strapless stands in the first pic...those don't exist anymore, I replaced them with Pitbull TRS.

The bad side...it's certainly not showroom floor condition aesthetically. Has a lot of scuffs on the walls inside from tires or other gear rubbing around, there are a couple of spots on the floor where the vinyl ripped off, and the hinge on the aluminum flap on the ramp door could use a bit of work (still works but some of the tack welds broke off and the flap is not perfectly straight). Located in Norfolk, VA...I may be able to help with delivery on a case by case basis.

Attached Files:

2. sbk1198

I'll upload a few more pics in a bit...the rest are larger so I need to resize them first. Also please PM me, that way I get an email and can reply quicker. I don't check the forum that often at times.

3. sbk1198

4. sbk1198

oops, forgot to include the price....asking $2700.

5. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Coming to WI anytime this year? It has an aluminum frame? Interested

6. sbk1198

Nope, I'm not. At the moment sale is pending anyway. Got a deposit on it, and if all goes well it'll be sold this Saturday.

7. sbk1198

Sold!