1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 NSF100R for sale

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by YZR500, May 19, 2016.

1. YZR500

YZR500 New Member

If you are looking at this auction than you probably know the importance and rarity of this little HRC made racer. This is the 2006 Honda NSF100R production mini road race bike.

Motorcycle racers are all aware of the NSR50, Honda’s beginner race bike that has started plenty of careers and passions. But for one year, just 50 examples of the Honda NSF100 were also imported to the states as one of the best ways to get into road racing.
    Track-only bikes are a limited market in the states, so it’s hard to find these floating around in the used market. It’s powered by a 99cc four-stroke single that produces 8.7 horsepower and 5.6 pound-feet of torque. All were body-in-white and weighed just 165 pounds. I have custom wrapped mine in 3M's Carbon Fiber Di-Noc Vinyl wrap just to give it the test bike GP look.
    My little racer was sold new in Florida and I purchased it from the first owner who was enjoying it as a collector bike in his office. I purchased it in 2010 for my son to race prior to racing a Ex-Redbull Rookies cup bike. The bike was used for one season (16 races) at a gokart track in Wisconsin by my son as well as the practice sessions. The bike has less than 500 miles total on it for sure and all by my 12 year old son. The bike has been sitting in my man cave for the last 2 years.
    The bike starts right up and purr's like a kitten. The motor is 100% stock and has never been touched and runs very strong. The only changes made to the bike are the previously mentioned carbon wrap which is peeling in a few places as well as some custom plates near the rearsets to move them back slightly to give more leg room. In addition, I have installed a custom fiberglass swingarm cover which I covered in aluminum 3M Di-Noc vinyl to give the bike a proper pukka GP bike look. The swingarm vinyl does have a small area on the left side of the bike where the vinyl was damaged from the swingarm but with more Di-Noc is easily fixed or you can remove the cover and the bike will be OEM again. I have also added the HRC gas vent cap kit and a couple Blue Point axle sliders. All of this can be removed for a 100% stock appearance. In the effort of total disclosure my son layed the bike down as we were slowly entering the track on our first track day where you start going down hill out of the pits. I have taken the pictures of this damage and it is minor.

Included in the sale is a Kitaco 155 SE big bore kit which I paid $1700 for alone. The kit was installed in my buddies XR100 and used for a weekend just to see what difference it made. It was HUGE! The kit bumps power up to 22hp vs. stock 8.7. I cannot imagine how cool it would be installed in the NSF100. I will also include a 12 in set of tire warmers, extra sets of front/rear wheels and tires which I bought as spares but never used and the original HRC set up manual that came with the bike.

Looking for $4000.00 obo or may consider interesting trades of equal value. RS85's, RS125, TZ250, Grey market 250's, ect.

This is rare chance to own a very rare bike that will only go up in collector value or just have fun racing this amazing HRC Mini.

2. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Josh Herrin has one of these. they're pretty damn cool.

3. YZR500

YZR500 New Member

It is certainly a fun bike to ride!